2

(should i write the smut completely?)

this is gonna take alot of chapters to complete.
Let me know if you like the storyline. If not i'll stop writing this

I got way too fucked up yesterday, i realized as i laid in my bedroom, Xeph walked through my door,
"i let myself in, where the hell did you go last night?" She said as she handed me a cup of coffee from starbucks, lifesaver. She handed me two asprins and i swallowed them, "Thank you, and im not sure, i woke up in Colby's bed..." I said as i bit my lip, she was shocked, "Really?"
"Yeah.."
"He's no good news y/n.." She sighed,
"I knew you had a crush on him but to hook up with him...come on.."
"Xeph are you really gonna sit here and shit on me..?" I said shocked at her attitude, she rolled her eyes, "Colby does not like girls, he finds them sexy and then well...fucks them, nothing else."
"So what, i bet we had some nasty sex." I smirked,
"I've had an encounter with Colby once and it's not a very proud moment of mine..he like hooks up with every new girl at his parties don't feel proud.." She shamed me and i fucking sipped on my coffee.
"Listen i'm not getting mad or trying to make you feel bad..just don't get your hopes up or anything y/n that'll only make it worse." She warned me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"Thats okay i have a date with Jake." I announced, she smile widely, "Jake? Oh my god good for you, he's so handsome, i've tried so hard to get something out of him but he never bit. Im happy for ya."
"Thanks."

Jake had ended up texting me for our date, i threw on a pair of black ripped jeans my docs and an odd future shirt. He texted me and told me he was here so i ran down my apartment stairs and jumped into his car, "hi jakey!" I said excitedly, he smiled,
"Hey! So pick an abandoned place." He handed me his phone with two or three choices and i picked an abandoned house. It didn't have a crazy back story but it was a mansion and it would be interesting to visit. Jake started his car and drove us off to the location. Suddenly my phone run with a notification, jake looked over and then back at the road.

I smirked at my phone and jake begun talking, yet i was distracted at the phone notification

I smirked at my phone and jake begun talking, yet i was distracted at the phone notification..should i open it? Maybe not now...
"y/n..?" Jake said and i looked at him,
"Sorry, uh what were you saying..?" I apologized.
I finally opened the snap after we got to our location, Colby was being..horny. Ew.

Jake and I's date ended and i had fun, but my mind was focused on my other date later

Jake and I's date ended and i had fun, but my mind was focused on my other date later. Jake dropped me off and leaned in for a kiss and i kissed him back, i think it was a good kiss because once i pulled away he looked lost and touched at his lips.

Now i ran up to my room and threw on a black skater dress. Colby texted me an hour or so later telling me he was here. I ran downstairs in my docs and got into his car. He threw me a sympathetic smile, "Sorry for being a douche."
"That's cool i guess." I shrugged, "Where we going?"
"Tender greens." He smiled largely and i got excited to eat good food. He drove there and we hopped of the corolla and made our way inside.
"So, what do you want?" I asked after we'd ordered.
"Direct, i like it." Colby said as sipped on his drink,
"I wanna see where this can go." He pointed between us, i rolled my eyes, "we barely know each other."
"Sexually y/n, not emotionally." He chuckled,
"Oh, right, why would i do that?"
"Because im good at fucking and i could give you the best head you'd ever get and you could give me both of what im offering i hope."
"do you even remember fucking me? Like what makes you so sure it was good?" I laughed at his hypocrisy, he sighed, "Cause you're very attractive and i have a slight memory of stuff happening and il liked it...alot.." I saw the blush in his cheeks and was very shocked,
"I dunno Colby, this is all weird, i didn't expect for you to be this way..Especially not to call a date with me to try and fuck me.." I rolled my eyes,
"I gotta go..well after i eat, obviously." I chuckled and crossed my arms. He sighed loudly,
"Can we just start hanging out then? As friends?" He raised an eyebrow and i nodded.

After talking and getting to know each other Colby and i went to get slushies at 7/11 and decided to go back to my place to watch a movie. Once we got there i made popcorn and threw on my favourite booty shorts..obviously and a black tank top.
I walked into my bedroom and Colby stared at me aggressively, i climbed into bed and turned on Netflix, "We're watching Ratatouille, i don't even care." I turned on the movie and laid down comfortably, Colby sat beside me with his legs crossed. Slowly through the movie he got closer and closer and..closer. Slowly we turned to stare at each other, "y/n i think you're extremely attractive.." He whispered into my face, i bit my lip harshly,
"you're okay looking." I said hesitantly,
he reached over to my arm and ran his fingers along it, "Don't deny your temptation.."
I took a deep breath, i leaned in and smashed my lips against his, he shoved his tongue into my mouth and i did the same, suddenly my phone started ringing with notifications.

Jake.
"Someone important?"
"One sec." I responded and replied to jake.

Jake: i like spending time with you

me: as do i :)

"sorry." I simply said, i grabbed him by the back of the neck and kissed him again but this time harder, he moaned lightly as i began kissing down his chest. He pushed me off and began taking control,
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't forget it." He said in a deep voice and i never felt more attracted to someone in my life. "Do it."
He threw off his shirt and then pulled mine off, ripping my bra off my chest,
"Woah you owe me a new one!"
"Guess ill have to take you bra shopping." He shrugged and continued to kiss my chest, he sucked on my tits and i moaned as he continued
trailing down.

Colby threw on his shirt as we finished. He threw the condom he wore into the garbage in my room.
"I told you, i'm a charm." He winked at me.
"I didn't doubt it, i just hate that you don't wanna get to know me more." I felt out of breath from our recent activity, "Trust me, we'll get to know each other more and more." He put on his boxers and said he was heading out. I followed him to my door and we said a friendly goodbye, and that was it.