J.W & C.B

(This is gonna be a long chapter btw)

Colby drove me to have my shoot at the beach,
i looked at him as we arrived, "Colby, we're an hour early." i chuckled,
"Yeah, i wanted to get my own y/n, time, and shots." He smiled making his way out of the car and onto the beach.
"Of course you did." i smiled too, following him.
he ran into the water, throwing his shoes off before hand and i did the same.
We laughed as we splashed each other, Colby had fallen in deep.
"You're soaked!" i laughed as he came up for air,
"That's what he said."
we laughed, as i wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling at him, "You mean so much to me Colby.." I bit my lip,
"You mean, a lot to me too.." He replied leaning in slowly, but someone had cleared their throat, causing us to throw attention to that. It was my photographer.
"you're all wet! We're going to have to shoot tomorrow!" Colby and i giggled making our way back into his car,
As soon as we got in, i stole one of his hoodies in his back seat, he smiled at me,
"It looks better on you than me." He kissed my cheek lightly, and drove off.

( Weeks later)

Music blasted through my ears, i felt dizzy, not seeing anything clearly.
"y/n, how much did you drink?" Jake, asked, screaming over the music.
"n-not s-ureee, i think alot-" i could barely finish my sentence and i felt his arms wrap around my curvy body.
"Wh-" I tried to speak but couldn't.

i felt him lay me on a bed, and he closed his door, the room spinning, I trusted him.

he got into bed next to me, i turned towards him, a smile on my face, i giggled, "i like your new hair." I ran my fingers through it, "You're so cute jake." A smile took over his face,
"Oh shush." He looked away.
"I'm drunk but, truthful." I winked turning away from him. ready to sleep.
i felt his arms snake around my waist and i pushed myself against his body, "Goodnight Jake." i smiled, "Night beautiful." he kissed my neck and i shivered at his touch.
I turned towards him, kissing his lips softly yet quickly.
"What was that for?" He asked,
"Being very cute."

———

\\\days later\\\

i knocked on the trap house door, Colby opened it, smiling, "Hey beautiful." i blushed making my way inside, "Flirt."

i sat on the kitchen counter as he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge then he made his way between my legs, looking into my eyes, his face, close to mine, "You've been so busy with Jake, I missed you."
"I missed you too." I replied staring back into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Im glad you chose to xplr with me today, you used to be my partner for that shit." i sighed,
"Yes, always will be. Sorry i've just been slightly busy."
"with jake." He spat, jealously.
"Modelling." I said firmly.
"Just say it."
"What?"
"You like him."
"Why do you care?"
"you know why."
"No."
"i like you." He leaned in closer, as did i, almost letting our lips touch,
"A lot." he added,
suddenly, The door swung up causing Colby to move away from me, not wanting to cause suspicion.

Jake walked into the kitchen and i hopped off the counter, hugging him, "Hey jake." He hugged me back and I smiled puling away.
I looked towards Colby who's jaw was clenched, in anger.

"I thought you said you were busy today?" Jake asked, "I am."
"Then why are you here?"
"She's hanging out with me." Colby spat, cause Jake to look at him,
"Oh but i thought you meant you had plans with someone important."

"Jake!" I yelled, "Stop."
"Yeah, im more important than you Jake, sorry." Colby grabbed my hand pulling me out the door before i could say anything else.

Colby drove off as we sat in awkward silence.

-buzz buzz-
i opened my phone getting a text from jake.

jake: You let him say that like it was true.

me: i had no time he pulled me out before i could stop both of you.

jake: what are you two even doing? making out in his car?

me: Jake please dont start.

jake: Have fun with him. ig.

me: i literally hate both of you, im single, i can hangout with whoever i want to.

jake; Im sorry.

"hes texting you isn't he?" Colby said as i looked up from my phone.
"yes."
"Im sorry i was being a dick, but i like you, y/n." he looked at me then back at the road,
"And you're always with Jake and it makes me insecure. And i don't know," he parked by the highway, "I want you to like me too."
i bit my lip, confused and scared, i liked two boys, in which they were very cute and sweet, and if i messed this up in some way i'd lose them both forever and i didn't want that, the pressure was real.

"Remember the night we snuck out in Kansas? We sat on a blanket at the field, in wet grass staring at the stars while drinking cheap ass liquor." I smiled as i talked about it,

"And you kissed me, we never talked about it, i always seemed to blame it on the alcohol, Colby why didn't you say something back then?" i raised an eyebrow staring at him, he sighed looking at me, "I was so scared."

"Scared of loosing you. Scared of rejection. y/n...there were so many reasons, and i kept avoiding it, the truth, that i've always wanted you, all my girlfriends who made me stop talking to you, they were never worth it, i always came back to you, broke up with them, because i was, have been, am, utterly in love with you."

"I love you too." I pulled his face to mine as our lips touched, moving in sync, perfectly together.