Crush

(Whos going to meet Sam and Colby on their tour? Cause im begging my parents to drive me to Toronto, or let me take a train)

(I dont really watch David and Liza so sorry if i fuck anything up about them) (like idk if they live in an apartment or a house or sum)

My phone buzzed with notifications as i drove to David and Lizas apartment. Jeez, what could they want?
I parked my car and knocked at their door, Liza let me in with a smile, her camera in my face.

"Cutiecutiecutie!" She yelled, i giggled, "Thanks babe." i walked inside and she kept vlogging me.

"So the party tonight!" David yelled from his room.
"Yeah?" i answered, "what about it?"
"Colby's going to be there." He smirked walking out looking at me. I raised an eyebrow, what was he getting at?

"i seen your comments on his insta, y/n, he told me you're cute." He smirked.
i blushed intensely, "no he didn't." i rolled my eyes, "he did." Liza added. I turned towards her, noticing the camera.
She was still recording!

"No! Liza i swear!" i yelled as she ran away and i chased her, she kept filming,
"y/n, likes colby!!!" david yelled, "no i don't!" i rolled my eyes pouting and sitting back at the table.
"she so does." David smirked, Scotty laughed, and we looked at him,
"Good luck getting two seconds with him at that party, Colby gets lots of chicks." i bit my lip, but he never met one like me.

"Whatever i dont like Colby." I rolled my eyes.
"And she lies again." Scotty smirks.
i sigh and Liza comforts me, rubbing my shoulder, "He'd be lucky to even get a girl as great as y/n. Guys, stop being dicks." She rolled her eyes and i smiled. "thanks babe."

"Don't worry, i'll edit that out....maybe." She chuckled. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes, he never really noticed my comments anyways.
He probably won't even care about this video.

i sat around, in my burgundy dress, waiting for people to arrive, all i could think about was that Colby was coming and how my eyes would gaze at him all night, without me even trying to.

i was definitely about to embarrass myself. For sure. And David, Scotty and Liza would not help the situation.

The doorbell rung and i heard familiar voices, Corey and Devyn, which meant, the others wouldn't be so far behind.

They walked inside hugging me, "Long time no see babe." Devyn smiled and i nodded, "We should grab coffee soon." i suggested and she accepted.

Sooner or later i noticed Colby, he was smiling, wearing his usual black nirvana hoodie with some black skinny jeans, he looked fucking hot, pardon my mouth, he looked handsome.

He was speaking to David and Liza and i saw him look towards me, oh god no, please, i hate my friendssss!

He slowly walked towards me with his adorable smile still spread across his face, yes, the one i fell in love with when i first saw him on vine years ago, yes, you know exactly which smile i'm talking about.

"Hey y/n." He spoke and my eyes widened, "uhm, hi Colby." I felt my cheeks heat up, i was beginning to blush.

"i saw you on David's vlogs.." He began and i nodded, "well i happened to think you were very pretty, but you're even prettier in person." He looked towards me, a grin on his face.

"Is this, some kind of pick up line you use often?" i chuckled, "sometimes." We laughed.

"You don't think i notice your comments." He turned his head towards me, looking into my eyes, "Not really," i shrugged.

"Well i have, they're really cute." he bit his lip, my favourite was the one you commented today." He smiled pulling out his phone, he had a screenshot of it in his camera roll.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He turned towards me with a smirk and i rolled my eyes, "Hmmm, i knew you'd be here tonight y/n, David always tells me about you, and honestly, you seem fucking great, i wanna get to know the girl he tells me about, so here i am

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He turned towards me with a smirk and i rolled my eyes, "Hmmm, i knew you'd be here tonight y/n, David always tells me about you, and honestly, you seem fucking great, i wanna get to know the girl he tells me about, so here i am." He smiled, i pursed my lips,
"Wanna get a little tipsy?" i smirked and he nodded.

We walked to the kitchen taking many shots. I mean i don't even know how many.

I started to wobble and Colby held me up, we laughed together and he sat me on the couch, pushing my hair behind my ear, he stared into my eyes.
we agreed to go outside and take a walk together, and talk.

we walked forever, taking about everything. My fucked up childhood, his childhood, anything.

The sun started to rise as we reached Liza's front door again, assuming the party was done hours ago, i'd have to be very quiet, when i go inside.

Colby stared at me with a smile on his lips, i chuckled nervously, "What?" I asked looking away, "You're just fucking beautiful." He smiled, I laughed.

"Goodnight Colby." I turned to walk inside but i felt him grab my arm, making me turn towards him, as soon as i saw his face, i felt his lips smash on mine, i didn't resist and i immediately kissed back, running my fingers through his hair as we kissed.

I pulled away, a smirk on my face this time, "Goodnight Cole." I walked inside shutting the door.