lucid dreams

whenever i put a song its cause the song inspired my chapter, and you should listen to it while you read it. If you want ofc!!

Colby pov

3:30 am
bedroom

my eyes opened and i stared into the darkness that filled my room.
suddenly a shadow flashed across the room, i shut my eyes, not wanting to think of her, but i couldn't.

suddenly the sun came up, shinning through my curtains, and i heard her laugh, a painful smile on my face i turned towards the empty side of my bed that was now contained with y/n.

She giggled, and i stared at her. Completely hopelessly in love.
i heard myself speak without even realizing.
"I love you. So fucking much." i pulled her close to me and suddenly she disappeared, and she stood in front of my bed.

"Im leaving you!" She began to throw things around and i got up, "Wait what why?" I panicked, again? not again.

"i dont love you anymore.." She mumbled and i grabbed her chin to make her look into my eyes but she pulled away, leaving me in the room alone again.

The room turned dark and suddenly i was in bed again.
Alone.

i shut my eyes tightly screaming into my pillow, tears left all over my pillow and my door opened.

"Colby." Sam's voice echoed through my ears and i looked up at him.
He sat on my bed, sighing.
"y/n, again?" He asked and i nodded.

"Did you take your pills?"
"no." i looked away, he sighed,
"you know, if you took them, you wouldn't think of her anymore."
"I don't want to forget her." i replied. Tears continued to fall from my eyes.

"It's not healthy, she's dating David Dobrik now Colbs. She was toxic for you." the words bothered me. i didn't want to hear about her and david. not again. They were number one topic trending on twitter.

"I know. Get me the fucking pills." I spat, and he got up, and came back a few minutes later, and i swallowed the pills the therapist prescribed for me.

i sighed, slamming my head into my bed, as i dozed off to sleep, like a rock.

"did you love him all along??" i asked, y/n, sighed.
"How long have you been seeing him?"
i spoke, my voice clear, we were at the trap house alone.

"We met up for a video, it turned into dirty never have i ever and it got heated, i mean, it was a one time thing until, it happened again, and i needed to break up with you, because i care about him a lot."

"But you said you loved me." i stuttered.
"I was wrong.  i had no idea what love was until i met him."

"Please dont leave me." i cried, i leaned in to hug her but she back away, grabbing her bag, "Im sorry Colby." She left me alone in the house. To cry.

I sat down on the couch and scrolled through my photos, dumb photos she took of me while i was asleep, dumb selfies she took of herself when she was bored. She didn't even have to try, she was naturally pretty. I sighed, crying as i scrolled through them.

Suddenly my eyes opened again. And i was awake. Crying. that was the night i declared i wouldn't sleep anymore or leave my room unless i showered.
That was three weeks ago.