cross over 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE

I wanted a part two lolll Diego's my boo even if I luv Colby more :)
you may hate me for this ending.

12:01 am 

I danced against Diego, grinding on him, he held me straight and offered another shot, i pulled it to my lips and drank it, the strong liquor burning my throat.
I made a face and Diego laughed, "you're cute. You don't have to drink that much, I know you'd rather smoke a blunt, I brought one." He smirked and I shook my head, "no Diego I quit smoking." I bit my lip and he furrowed his brows, "what? why?"
i pursed my lips wondering to be honest or not, "Colby and I only smoke when Brennen throws parties and he doesn't want me smoking alone."
"You're not alone, besides, we used to smoke everyday." He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I bit my lip nervously.
I opened my phone and squinted at texts from Colby, I sigh.

Colby: babe?
Where are you?
hello?
you've been distant lately, are you okay?

  me: sorry, I was asleep. Not coming over tonite :( don't feel well.
I'm just a little tired because of my extra shifts.

Colby: I thought so, tomorrow I'll come over and we'll have a Netflix marathon and make out alil ;) 
me: maybe even a lil more? ;)
Colby: if you're up for it ;)

Diego's mouth made me look up from my phone, "earth to y/n" I rolled my eyes looking up, "who you texting ma?" he asked, rolling the blunt on the living room coffee table,
"Colby." I answered, his face went serious, "You still dating that shithead?"
"Yea, I am." I looked up at him and he looked down smirking as a chuckle escaped his lips. "what?" I said aggressively, he just pissed me off sometimes.
"Nothing ma, just that kids nothin, I know you ain't that serious wit him, even if you're tryna make it real, it won't be, at least not until I leave for tour, tomorrow." He put the blunt in between his lips and lit it up, and began taking a puff.

"You want to fuck me?" I looked at him, "I don't know ma, I'm just sayin I know you tryna hit this." He smirked pointing at himself. I rolled my eyes, "pass that." I reached for the blunt and began smoking too.
The weed took over me and I sat next to Diego, buzzed off my ass. I turned to him and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"when'd our relationship, friendship become so fucked up?" Diego said, I looked up at him, "when you broke up with me and went on tour and fucked like eight girls every week." "But I love you." he looked at me and I sighed, "I love you too but I'm with Colby and I love him too." I leaned against him again and he kissed my head, "But what we had you and I both know no one will compare to." he spoke into my ear,
"You're leaving again tomorrow." I bit my lip, "so one last night, until I come back, your boy toy won't know and I'll be your side candy." He spoke and I laughed, "Diego I don't cheat." I looked at him and he rolled his eyes, "it's not cheating if you dated me first." he smirked.

after a while of more dancing, I started becoming more sexual with Diego, I did all the things I knew he liked. I danced against him, grinned and kissed his neck.
He began noticing and pushed me slowly towards the stairs, his hand pulled mine as we went to a room. He pushed me against the door, kissing me down my jawline to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot i moaned. "Diego mm we shouldn't."

He looked up into my eyes still holding me against the door, "lil ma, I was just getting started." he licked his lips and pulled my dress over my head, then pulled off his own shirt, he kissed me aggressively and then pushed me against the bed, leaning on top of me. He stared into my soul, "when I told you I love you I meant it." He leaned down and kissed me roughly. I held onto him and flipped us over so I was on top.
my body straddled him and kissed down his chest until I felt his boner and I smirked.

next morning

I looked at Diego next to me and I sighed throwing my clothes on, I wasn't going to slip anymore, this was the last time I ran to Diego and let him seduce me. he was leaving for tour tomorrow anyways. i loved colby and I vowed to become loyal.

I drove to the trap house and knocked at the front door and Colby smiled at me picking me up. "I missed you." he kissed my lips and I kissed back.
"So what'd you do yesterday baby?" he held my hand pulling me up to his room.
"nothing much, took a fat nap then watched Netflix. I'm happy I'm here now." I smiled pretending nothing ever happened. He believed me as we laid in his bed and started a movie.