3

It was four weeks into getting to know Colby. He was funny, sexy, kind and so fucking sexy, sorry i had to say it twice. We'd become pretty good friends, we made videos together and we hung out, but sometimes we just fucked, we fucked like three times a week, sometimes even everyday, i was obsessed with the way he turned me on. And he was just as obsessed with me.

And then there was Jake, Jake liked me, he'd taken me on more dates and told me he liked me, i didn't tell him i was sure i liked him back, in fact i told him not to het his hopes up, he seemed deceived but he also seemed determined to win me over, which i doubt was going to happen, i was too focused on my ass riding Colby that Jake was at the back of my mind when i was with Colby.

Today i was going to their pool party. Facing both Jake and Colby in one night is the thing i dreaded, they were both going to come for me and i knew that, but was i ready for it? Definitely not.
I threw on a black tight bikini with a thong bottom and threw on a see through body cover over me, I threw on docs and made my way to my benz truck parked in front. I drove off to the trap house and when i arrived there were many cars. I parked as best i could and made my way to the back yard.
"Hey boys!" I said i as got into the gate. Jake smiled at me and colby smirked from a distance.
"Hey y/n/n" Jake gave me a hug.
"Glad you're here!" Xeph gave me a kiss on the cheek and squealed, she was my best friend, in case you guys didn't catch on, we spent everyday together until she moved out not long ago.
"Me too." I replied, Colby watched from afar and left me to wonder why he wasn't coming along.
I ran into corey as i went to get a drink, he was smiling, "Hey Y/n! Hows the stuff?" He asked, i chuckled, "The stuff is good. Hows your stuff?"
"Very good, Devyn said she wants to go out with you soon, get closer." He offered, "i'll make sure to talk to her." I smiled.

I made my drink and made my way around the yard, this wasn't a crazy house party as usual, there was only the close friends here. I didn't notice Brennen was with Colby until now, i sipped on my drink and watched them catch until Colby looked over randomly, smirked and turned away. I felt someone grab my shoulder and i turned to Jake, he had a huge smile on his face, "Hey beautiful."
"Hi again jakey." I kissed his cheek. He smiled even harder, there was a tint of blush to his cheeks,
"wanna join in the pool?" He asked, i looked down at his exposed chest and bit my lip, he had a very nice body. "It's nice right?" He said after i noticed i was staring, "Sorry yeah, it is, i mean, let's go swim." I chuckled nervously.

We made our way into the pool and jake had picked up bridal style to carry me in because i was hesitant of the cold water. I held onto his shoulder and my drink tightly with both hands. I squealed as we touched the water, "It's cold!"
"Its not that bad!" He laughed. He had continued to hold me as we made our way in, i turned over and put my arms around his neck, i smiled looking at him, "You're so beautiful y/n."
I bit my lip nervously, thank god there was music playing so they couldn't hear.
"Thank you Jake. You really know how to make me smile." I held back a big smile, he leaned his head onto mine, "You're welcome." He leaned in and pressed a kiss on my lips and i kissed back for a moment before i pulled away, realizing where we were and how i felt. I let go of him and held my drink tightly as i got out of the pool, Colby stared at me as i went inside.

"y/n?" Jake said as he came into the living room, he'd followed me. I sighed, "yeah?"
"I'm sorry..?" He said quietly,
"That's okay, but come on Jake, kissing me in front of everyone, after i told you, i don't know if i like you and i need you to not get your hopes up. I mean that was uncomfortable.." I brushed my fingers through my hair and he walked closer to me, he hugged me,
"I'm sorry, i thought you were feeling it. We've been on six dates y/n and all of them were so fun, we've done alot together i figured you wouldn't mind kissing here, but i get it, kissing in private and in public is different and im sorry i made you uncomfortable..." He sighed, "okay, can you give me a minute?" i asked as he let go, he nodded and went back outside.

I heard the door open once more and i looked up to find Colby, he had a displeased look on his face,
"Kissing Jake now are ya?"
"What do you care?" I rolled my eyes,
"Not much but i do care if you're fucking me and fucking my friend." He protectively and i laughed,
"I'm not fucking Jake. Are you jealous or something?"
"Good, i mean, yeah slightly, i kinda hoped i'd be the only one fucking you.." He smirked and i rolled my eyes again, "Who cares, my body my choice."
I walked past him and he held onto my arm,
"Wanna go upstairs and talk?" He smirked,
i rolled my eyes a second time,
"Convince me."
"Well.." He whispered into my ear, he began sucking on my earlobe and deep breathing, it sent shivers down my spine, "Ugh, okay let's go." I bit my lip and we began walking up the stairs until someone called out my name,
"Y/n! Why'd you run inside?" I heard Xeph's voice and i sighed, "Sorry." I came out from the staircase.
"Going upstairs for what? Colby's underwear? Gonna keep em and wear em to pretend he's your boyfriend!" She chuckled, i quickly looked to Colby embarrassed, my face had probably gone red.
"Xeph please don't." i begged, but she continued,
"Maybe you got his cologne and sprayed it on there, stole a sweater too?" She continued to laugh and Colby came into her eyesight standing next to me.
"So y/n's got a crush on me huh?" He smirked,
Xeph gave me an apologetic look,
"No, i mean, yes Colby she does, what're you gonna do about it?" She winked at us.
"None of your business." He shrugged and walked upstairs. I rolled my eyes for the seventh time and walked outside with Xeph, very very, embarrassed.