drunk in Japan

this imagine was inspired by an imagine account @beaniexboys on instagram, you should follow her, the account is bless!! i got permission to do this.
PEEP THE PHOTO UP THERE IT GOES WITH THIS IMAGINE :)))

colby's pov
japan 1:35 a.m
hotel room

Brennen placed a few bottles of whiskey on the table and smirked excited to get drunk,
"go get y/n, and her boyfriend, it'll be like a mini party." Brennen liked alcohol a little too much, i made my way to the room across from us, knocking on the door, y/n, answered a smile on her pretty face, "you wanna come drink with brennen and i? we have a few bottles and-" R/b/n interrupted me, "Sure, as long as i'm invited." I rolled my eyes, "i was talking to y/n, so screw off." Y/n sighed probably wishing we would get along, for her sake i shut up. "we'll be there in two minutes." She smiled and i smiled back until her boyfriend cleared his throat glaring at me. I shot him a dirty look, making my way back into my room.

"they coming?" brennen asked, "yep." i sighed, "both of them." i sat on the bed and brennen looked at me, "you have to realize she's done for, you got plenty of hot chicks in your dms, why are you breaking your head over one who's taken?"
"Because i don't know.." I mumbled, suddenly the door opened and y/n appeared, she danced around stupidly holding up a bottle of whiskey, i laughed at her and she began laughing too, r/b/n closed the door and we all began drinking.

"never have i ever gone skinny dipping?" Brennen spoke, immediately my eyes turned to y/n, who laughed making eye contact with me, "drink up!" i winked at her and we both burst out laughing, "shut up!! it was once!" she replied, takin a gulp of her drink, brennen and r/b/n stared at us like we were crazy and we laughed even more, "we're laughing because.." i laughed, "colby don't you dare!" y/n shouted and laughed, "in tenth grade y/n and i were at a party and everyone decided to go pool hopping and we got separated, so we decided to go alone and then- uh- y/n here decided to take off her clothes completely, i hopped in and then when we got out of the pool everyone had stolen our clothes, so we ran all the back to my house naked, it was wild!" Y/n and i continued to laugh as r/b/n seemed unamused.

"He's seen you naked?" Brennen asked, y/n nodded, i laughed again, "And i've seen his tiny weeny pipi." She laughed, "I'm kidding, you're packing a whole twelve inch sub.." she winked and by then we just couldn't control the laughter. We laughed for three minutes straight. "okay enough!" R/b/n spat, we both got serious as we continued the game.

"Never have i ever liked someone in this room that wasn't my S.O." R/b/n asked, suddenly i took a sip of my drink and so did y/n, i was pretty damn surprised. "wait wuhhh?" i asked confused and not fully sober. Y/n laughed,
"Colbs why else did you think i was always sleeping over with my messy hair and why else would i have went skinny dipping with you?? it was a long time ago though, don't worry you're safe." She laughed, her laugh was sweet and i could hear it all day. "Your messy hair was cute! and i don't know, i was sixteen and pretty oblivious." I bit my lip, she nodded, "don't have to tell me that twice." she laughed, i took another sip of my drink, i really wished y/n still had feelings for me. She continued to make jokes and we laughed together, probably making r/b/n and brennen feel left out, we didn't really care though, times like these i felt like y/n and i were the only ones on earth, like my life revolved around her.
She was the only one that could really make me smile like this.

Suddenly r/b/n came from behind y/n, wrapping his arms around her waist and she turned her head as he kissed her passionately, he turned to me and smirked knowing i was jealous and wished she was with me. I grabbed the bottle of whiskey in front of me and chugged a bit of it. "damn, Colby chill." Brennen grabbed the bottle and r/b/n scoffed, "yeah, don't want to do something you might regret." He glared at me. I rolled my eyes.

Sooner or later y/n and r/b/n left the room and left me alone with Brennen.
"you okay?" He asked, i looked at him and sighed, "i don't know." "i can tell she cares about you a lot." He assured, i pursed my lips, "yeah, but not in the way i wished it was." "Hey, it's fucking something." Brennen bit his lip, "just don't break your head okay? There's so many girls out there you haven't even met yet, so many to love and cherish you don't fucking need this one." He added and i covered my face with my hands, and began to cry, "yea, but i want her! i need her, i love her." I cried, brennen sighed, "She liked you once, who says she won't again? or even does right now! You can be with someone and care for someone else, that's a thing you know?" He tried to make me feel better but it didn't work, "She's still dating a douchebag." i sighed, "i know." he replied.

i grabbed my phone and walked out of  the room, making a call in Japan would be expensive but i figured it'd be worth it. i clicked y/n's contact and it went straight to voicemail as expected,
"hi you've reached y/n, i'm probably ignoring you so leave a message i guess."
i smiled at the sound of her voice.

"hey y/n, it's colby, uhhh, you won't get this until we get back to cali, but i wanted to let you know i'm a little drunk, but i have to let you in on a little secret of mine, we can't tell y/n, though, this is between us." i laughed, my mind was spinning but i knew what had to be said, i wanted to tell someone what i felt.
"I fucking love her! She has a boyfriend but i love her! always have and always will. i don't know it's stupid, but the sound of her laugh makes me smile and she's the prettiest girl i've ever laid my eyes on. Honestly i've never met someone so purely beautiful, everything comes naturally to her, she doesn't even try and she's just perfect and she deserves better than r/b/n. Not me, she deserves a god, cause she's basically a goddess, okay i'm rambling but point is i fucking luvvv her ass and i'm tired of hiding it, so thanks for listening ma dude. bye." I hung up the phone, i read the contact and quickly realized, i'd called y/n, wait, i just told her i loved her! I messed up, i meant to call, yeah y/n wait; i screwed myself over. Fuck.
We were going back to cali tomorrow...

part two? or nah. lol. idk. imma let y'all choose