secret fan 2

"Colby it's been a few weeks of you seeing y/n." Jake expressed as i shut the front door as she left,
"Yeah so what? Jealous?" I smirked at him, he rolled his eyes, "No but i swear that girl looks so familiar." "Well shes one of kind, im sure you're just tripping yourself out." I shrugged, "You trying to find a way to ruin this for me?" I asked him, he chuckled, "Yeah sure bro but no im serious, ive seen her before."
"Well let me know if you ever figure out where and when." I smiled at him.

Y/n😏: Thanks for that, again. :)))

me: No seriously thank you.
When are you coming back?

y/n😏: When would you like me to?

me: tonight?

y/n😏: you got it.

I walked into my bedroom and threw my phone on the charger, grabbing my towel, walking to the bathroom, i got into the warm shower i had turned on.

"I figured it out!" Jake walked into the bathroom, i jumped up afraid, "Jesus christ Jake." I yelled,
"Shes a fan Colby!" I furrowed my eyebrows as he said that, grabbing my towel out of the shower curtain and wrapping it around my waist, i stepped out, "there's no way." I refused to believe that, i walked over to the sink, brushing my teeth, he handed me his phone, "Look dude."
I focused my eyes on the photo he showed me, it was at our tour three years ago, "It kinda looks like her.." I admitted, "But you dont know if it is." He swiped to the next photo, "Tour two years ago." Jake said, "looks more like her huh?" I sighed, "A bit."
"Okay now look at this." He swiped one more time, showing me a photo of me with y/n, Jake, and Sam.
My eyes widened, "Holy fuck." "I fucking told you!" He laughed, "You've been fucking a fan!"
"Okay well fuck, Is she even legal?!" I looked at him scared, "Send those to me, im going to talk to her. Who the fuck let them in the party?! This could get me and Brennen in shit, if they're exposing us to other fans and shit." I walked to my bedroom and slammed my door, throwing on my black xplr shirt and black jeans. I felt so angry for being hidden this.

I knocked at her door, after driving over, she opened it, "Oh hey Colby." She smiled widely, "So who the fuck even are you?" I raised an eyebrow, "I'm me," She laughed, "what's wrong."
"Explain this to me." I showed her the photos of her with us on tour, three years apart. "Oh my god, this is so embarrassing." She bit her lip, "Are you even legal, I hate to be questioning you so much but fans are crazy man, i don't need to get in trouble for creating some 17 year olds fantasy come true, that would be fucked up on all the levels!" i yelled at her, "No colby im 22." She chuckled pulling out her drivers license from her purse, she showed me, i sighed with relief. "Thank god, Have you been telling other girls about what we've been up to.." I asked, "No of course not, that'd be quite revealing for myself even, Colby, i actually like you, why would i fuck it up to expose you? I don't wanna do that.." She made sad eyes, I leaned in and gave her a hug, "Im sorry but these are things that could hurt my career, i'm just surprised is all, but how'd you even get in the party?" She hugged me back and chuckled, "Brennen said Maggie and i were hot, so it was pretty easy." I pulled away and rolled my eyes, "He's such an idiot."

"Come in Colby." She offered, i accepted, walking inside her apartment, i took off my shoes and made my way to her room, sitting on her bed, i laid down and shut my eyes. "So you don't like the idea of dating or talking to or fucking a fan?" She asked me as she laid with me, "No i mean it's not a turn off, nor is it a turn on. It doesn't bother me, its just when its kept a secret, i feel like there's more of a reason." I looked at her, "I honestly feel pretty good about it, how long have you been fantasizing about me?" I smirked, she blushed, "since i was fifteen."
"Shit y/n. If i would have known you at sixteen." I smirked at her, "Its so weird because i literally remember meeting you at all these events. And i thought you were really attractive..But i didn't know you were my age. And besides, what kind of guy would i be to hit on a girl on tour?" I turned to her, she chuckled, "Just fucking kiss me Colby."
I leaned in pressing my lips against hers, she kissed me back, we made out for a while, and then i pulled away, "So fan girl, would you like to make you dreams come true, all over again? For the hundredth time this month?" I smirked, she threw a pillow at my face, then pulled me on top of her, kissing me once more, I pulled her top off, as she took mine off too. "Fuck!" She yelled as we kissed, "what?!" I pulled away scared, she bit her lip, "well now that you know i can yell about how excited i am, Colby you're so hot, this is so unreal." she practically yelled, "What are the odds that i'm laying here with YOU! Right now?!" I licked my lips, "What are the odds that i've been having sex with YOU?" I yelled back, she pulled me against her once more touching me everywhere. I groaned as she touched my dick.

Our clothes laid all over her bedroom floor. We both laid on her bed catching our breathe.
"I will never get over the fact that i've had sex with you, not only that, over a hundred times probably, and it only gets better." She said out of breathe. I chuckled at her words, "just an ordinary guy."
"No, like the hottest guy on earth, fuck Brennen taylor, fuck zac Efron, fuck Jake webber, fuck lil peep, fuck literally everyone." She turned to me and laughed, i chuckled at her laugh, "You're so beautiful y/n, you shouldn't be so surprised that you scored me." I winked at her. "I'm the one who surprised." I pulled her in for a kiss.

Colby Brock x reader Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें