sneaking around

i buzzed the gate in front of the boys house.
it was late, maybe three or four a.m.
Corey and the others were usually asleep by then, i wasn't there to see them anyways.
i walked into the front driveway towards the door, it creeped open, revealing one messy haired Colby, he smiled seeing me.
I walked in quietly making my way up the stairs into his room without saying a word, he followed behind me.
i climbed into his bed and he locked his door behind him climbing into bed next to me, kissing my head,
"im so tireeddddd." he whispered and i chuckled.
"me too Cole." he wrapped his arm around me, throwing his leg over mine.
he slowly left kisses on my neck, sucking on it,
"that's going to leave a mark," i pulled away rolling my eyes,
"So whatttt?" he scoffed.
"Well, my moms going to think i got a boyfriend." i said and he rolled his eyes,
"you do." he replied and i shrugged.
"yea, but we're still here keeping it a secret." i sighed.
"from the boys, not to make it weird. babe, i want to tell them. but i actually enjoy sneaking around with you, its fun." he smiled grabbing my hand and i nodded,
"agreed."
"i can still meet your mom if you want. im interested in thanking her for creating such a great, hot, girl." he said and i smirked kissing his neck.
"thought it was gonna leave a mark?" he raised his eyebrow.
"its okay on you. i like when the dudes question it!" i chuckled and he pulled me closer,
"keep going mmmm." he smirked as i sucked on his sweet spot,
"ohhhh y/n..." i pulled away and he kissed my lips roughly.

(next morning)

colby's pov

y/n, laid in my arms,her head on my chest, she looked so peaceful. i smiled at her.
i heard a knock on my door, causing y/n to jump up.
"hey Colby, i can't find my charger, i think i might've left it in your room, last night. my phone's about to die dude." Sam said through the door.
y/n, quickly got up hiding in my closet, i got up to the door opening it.
"sorry dude!" he said walking in past me grabbing his charger on the floor,
he looked at y/n's sweater lying on the floor and i picked it up quickly hiding it behind my back,
"okay out you go dude, im trying to sleep in today." i said pushing him out of the door and he looked at my neck before i closed it.
"ouuuff..." i said and y/n climbed out of the closet.
"he saw your sweater, and pretty sure he saw my hickey too.." i chuckled.
"who are you talking to?" i heard sam through the door and rolled my eyes.
"no one. fuck." i mumbled and y/n chuckled.
"i can pass through the window." she whispered kissing my cheek and climbing out of my window, going to the front door and knocking.
i ran downstairs opening the door.
"hey Cole!" she smiled and walked in to the kitchen. i closed the door, following behind.
"So Colby totally had someone over last night." Sam said,
"he has hickey's! "
Corey said looking at my neck.
"who's the lucky girl? is she a keeper or a one night stand?" Aaron asked eating his cereal.
"that's none of your business." i rolled my eyes and y/n chuckled.
"y/n? you have no statement on this? I mean, you've always had a crush on Colby." Corey said and y/n blushed.
"do not!" i smiled at her flustered reaction.
"oh shit! she has one too! look." Jake said pointing at y/n's neck.
"it's her! they're sneaking around! atleast tell me you're using protection!" Aaron said and we laughed.
"She's not a one night stand that's for sure! how longs this been going on?" Corey asked his eyebrows raised in shock.
"a few months..?" i said looking at y/n and pulling her close, wrapping my arm around her waist. their mouths wide open,
"so this is real?" Sam asked.
"yep." she simply said, kissing my lips softly and smiling at the guys.
"i knew it!" Corey crossed his arms.
"You guys are cuties." Jake smiled and walked into the living room.
"i knew i heard y/n's voice coming from your room last week, i thought i was crazy, it was like three a.m." Sam chuckled and walked upstairs and i kissed y/n's lips softly pulling her into my arms.
"I'm super happy, we're officially official." i whispered in her ear and kissed her head.
"me too."