ocean eyes

a year ago
Colby's room

"hi baby." I spoke walking into Colby's room, his head popped up from under his covers and he smiled at me, I smiled, climbing in bed with him.
"I brought tender greens." he kissed me, "Ouuu. baby you treat me so fine."
I laughed at the roger reference from American dad and kissed his lips again. I pulled away and looked into his eyes, they were so blue, like the ocean, since we started dating a few months ago his eyes were my favourite thing to look at on his body and sometimes it bothered him. "Stop." He pushed my face with his big hand. I laughed, "I love your lil blue eyes." I smiled, "I know you do." he pulled me close to him, staring into my own eyes. Mine weren't as pretty but he always said he loved them.
"Your eyes sparkle," I said placing my hand on his cheek, he smiled lightly,
"that's because I'm in love with you. My eyes gave it away didn't they?" he held onto my waist and I opened my mouth to speak, "you love me?" he nodded,
"I tried to stop myself but I couldn't, you're so perfect." I smiled, "Colby, I love you too."
"don't say it just because I said it." he looked at my eyes and I stared into his getting lost. "I mean it, I'm falling in love with you." He smiled, pressing his lips against mine.
"I'm scared." I huffed and he furrowed his eyebrows, "why?"
"I've never cared about someone this much." I bit my lip, "Neither have I."

present
trap house living room

I look up at Colby's blue eyes, tears falling onto my cheeks. My gaze not leaving his eyes, as he continued to speak.
"y/n? y/n?" he spoke and I looked at his lips then his eyes again, "So what I was trying to say is..." he sighed taking a breath,
"I'm trying to tell you, that, I-I just slipped..." I tried to block out the words he spoke but I couldn't, so I continued staring into his eyes, reminding me of the ocean I tried to calm down but they only made me more upset. i loved his blue eyes but somehow I had grown to hate them.
"Slipped as in, slept with another girl, while Sam and I went on tour." He continued, I couldn't stop crying and I pushed him away, I didn't want to be near him.
"Y/n, please, let me explain." he stared at me, his mouth open, fear written all over his face, but I didn't want to hear it.
"were you drunk? did she fall onto your dick? Did she rape you?" I asked, he ran his fingers through his hair, "alcohol isn't an excuse. but yes, I was intoxicated." he walked closer and tried wrapping his arms around me, I backed up, "don't touch me."
"y/n" he cried, it hurt to watch and I wanted to have him in my arms and hold him, usually I was always there for him and he was there for me, but I couldn't be now.
"If you loved me you wouldn't have done it. regardless of alcohol." I wiped my eyes, his blue eyes still sparkling. I bit my lip.
"you see it don't you?" he mumbled and I gulped, "I have no idea what you're talking about."
"Yes you do. You see it, you know I'm still in love with you, I know you know, stop don't push me away over a mistake. You're the only girl I'm ever with y/n. I never wanted to."
"what happens when you go on tour again?" I ask, "will you sleep with another girl?" I added.
He shook his head, "no, you're gonna come on tour with me, the whole time I was there I was thinking about you and I was lonely and it was pathetic. Please, I'm nothing without you." I stared into his blue eyes, still noticing the sparkle, I smiled lightly.
"you cheated Colby." I huffed and he pulled my forehead against his,
"I'm so sorry, I made a mistake a dumb stupid intoxicated mistake I never want to think of another girl again, I thought about you the whole time and as I started to cry she ran off, I couldn't do it, you're the only girl I've ever wanted this much. I never wanted to hurt you I'm so sorry." He spoke and I leaned in pressing my lips against his. I pulled away and looked into his blue sparkling eyes, "I'm always going to love you y/n."
"neither will I, unfortunately." I sigh, "I'm sorry." he spoke, "Colby. I'm not leaving.." I sigh, "i forgive you. but I won't forget it."
"I don't expect you to. But I won't do it again and that's a promise wether you believe it or not."