cross over 3

(probably the last chapter lol)

three months later

i threw on a black crop top with some black skinny jeans, and i winged my eyeliner. I was supposed to see colby tonight for our eighth month anniversary.
My phone buzzed with a notification and i finished my eyeliner and picked it up looking at my notifications.

i sighed looking at myself in the mirror

i sighed looking at myself in the mirror. Boundaries, i wasn't going to sleep with diego again. Besides i only had three hours until i had to see colby for dinner.
i grabbed my purse and got into my G wagon driving to Diego's house.

i knocked on his door and he opened it smiling at me. He looked high as hell.
"did you take xans?" i asked panicked, closing the door as i stared at his face, he laughed, no reply, "i thought you quit, you know xanarchy?" he laughed again, "drugs are fun." He pushed my hair behind my ear and i bit my lip, "diego why'd you do this?"
"I missed you, i've missed you, you know you're ma girl, despite things being complicated between us." his words weren't clear but i understood them, i've had to go through this too many times to not understand.

"come." i grabbed his hand pulling him upstairs to his bedroom. I laid in bed with him, his arms around me as i stared into his eyes, "You make me worry." I spoke.
"you make me sad, but now i'm trippin." He laughed, i sigh, "i have my anniversary dinner in a few hours, but i can't leave you D." i took out my phone and dialled colby's number, quickly making my way out of his bed and into the hallway.
"hi." I smiled as colby answered, "hi baby." he replied.
"facetime? i wanna see how good you look." I sensed him smirking and i bit my lip, "sorry I can't, i just called because i have to-" he interrupted me, "cancel?"
"yes! but i promise i'll make it up to you tomorrow!" i quickly proposed and he sighed, "y/n, is there something standing between us? You seem to have a bigger priority than me, should we be having a serious conversation?" he spoke and i bit my lip harshly, i didn't want to lose colby but i had to stay and take care or diego tonight.
"Maybe yea, but, it's not in a romantic way? My friend, took Xans and used to be an addict, i can't leave them alone right now." i felt his breathing change and i gulped,
"you're with Diego?" He asked, "yes, but-" "Have fun." He hung up.

I sighed walking back into diego's room. He was sitting up and had a ziploc full of xans in front of him. He struggled to open it and i ran to him, grabbing it and shaking my head, "Diego?!" i said loudly, he looked up at me slowly. "I thot you weren't comin back." I sighed sitting next to him, grabbing ahold of his hand, "i'm not leaving you." i mumbled. I opened the ziploc full of xans and took a few shoving them in my mouth.
Diego and i stared at the ceiling, thinking of nothings, i finally decided to speak.
"i think colby broke up with me." i sigh, Diego laughs, "uglyassbitch." I laughed.
"i luv you." i looked up at him and he smiled a dazed fucked smile, "I luv you too" i leaned up and kissed his plump lips, "make me feel good?" i asked and he nodded, leaning on top of me and kissing down my neck, and taking off my shirt.

i awoke and opened my phone,
3:34 am
ten missed calls [colby]
34 texts from colby
five texts from sam
three missed calls [devyn]

i shut my phone off and laid back in Diego's arms falling asleep again.

i woke up yet this time diego wasn't home. I quickly got dressed and decided i should go talk to colby.

"Y/n! i was fucking worried i didn't sleep!" Colby spoke as soon as he saw me. He pulled me a hug. I furrowed my brows confused. "Uh. Sorry?" i spoke and he pulled away, "you should be." "Colby. you broke up with me." i stated and he gave me a confused look, "no i didn't. I was just upset with you, but i decided, i trust you babe. With this soundcloud rapper with any dude, i trust you. I know you wouldn't hurt me, because we love each other and i know you should be allowed to have guy friends and i'm sorry i was so jealous and territorial, you deserve freedom." His words made guilt rise inside me and i couldn't lie to him.

"Colby-yesterday i thought you were leaving me. I didn't feel well and i felt anxious and sad, so i took a xan or two, i slept with Diego, twice. yesterday and the day he left before tour three months ago. I'm so sorry. He made it tempting and i regretted it as soon as i did it, but yesterday was all bad for me, i thought you were leaving me!" I began to cry, and so did he. "But-i thought you loved me?" he spoke and i nodded, "i do! i do!" i cried.
"then why?!" he shouted and i was speechless, "i missed him, slightly, i kept saying no but he insisted and i caved, i'm sorry, we used to date and he got in my head baby, but he isn't anything compared to you!" i cried, he sighed wiping his eyes, "y/n, i'm sorry, but i have feelings and i have a reputation, my fans, i can't be dating someone who does xans and can't act like an adult when it comes to problems, i need someone who actually knows how to deal with problems instead of doing drugs and avoiding them. You aren't what i want anymore, especially after hearing that you slept with another guy. i thought you were different but i guess you weren't. I deserve someone who's going to love me completely not love someone else too." He spoke and all those words broke my heart but i nodded, understanding why he was breaking up with me, "I'm sorry." was all i could make out of my mouth as i walked out of the door, for good.

how did this become a lil xan imagine? IM SORRY LIKE IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE BOUT LIL XAN AND IF YALL DONT LIKE THIS THEN ILL DELETE THESE THREE CHAPTERS ITS JUST SATISFYING FOR ME TO HAVE WRITTEN THIS AND I HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT AS MUCH AS I DID. ILL STRICTLY STICK TO COLBY NOW!

I'll probably be making another book, either for Andrew siwicki imagines or lil peep or lil xan or Jake webber, idk yet. THERES SO MANY I WANNA WRITE HELP ME GUYS!!!