Prank gone wrong

Sam opened my room door, i lifted my face from my phone, smiling, "Thanks for coming cutie, i need to prank Colby." I smirked evilly.
"Im down, what's our prank?." he sat on my bed, as we sat there thinking.
"Well Colby's out for an hour, so, maybe when he comes back, we'll be in our bed, so he'll freak when you're in his territory with his girlfriend right? Or your room?"
"Definitely your room." He nodded, "Colby's going to freak." he chuckled, "okay im going to get changed for this." He got up running to his room, i got up to my closet, looking at Colby's clothes so tempted to wear his sweater, but i resisted, putting on shorts and a baggy shirt.
I put cameras around the room, hidden so Colby wouldn't see. Sam ran in and had a slight smile on his face. He had no shirt and some shorts on, jumping on the bed and getting underneath the covers, "Colby texted me he'll be here in five."
i got underneath with him and we sat talking for a bit.
"Okay he's here. He just texted me." I bit my lip nervously, what if he got really mad?
i heard footsteps going up the stairs so i giggled and so did Sam, "Oh sam, don't stop." i giggled

Sam pov

y/n, looked at me as we kicked up the covers, she looked so beautiful, as always. She smiled nervously at me once we heard the door open, i quickly reached for her face pulling her lips onto mine, no it wasn't part of the plan, but i was craving her taste since i laid my eyes on her, may i mention, that was before Colby.
He always got everything i wanted, even if i had it first, and y/n, was mine first, i just didn't have enough time to make her realize i could make her happy, before Colby came along.
Y/n, kissed back, i put lust into that kiss, not caring if Colby was two feet away, the past seven months of knowing her was in that kiss and i know she felt it too.
"What the fuck!? seriously?!" Colby pulled the sheets off the bed, staring at us in disbelief,
"Sam. Get the fuck out before i do something i regret." He faced away, his face so let down and angry.
i got up walking towards the door, stopping and turning towards him, "I'm sorry im kind of in love with your girlfriend." i spat and Colby punched me in the face, y/n, ran up and pulled Colby away, "It's a prank! It's a prank." she hit him in the shoulder and he rolled his eyes,
"A prank that seemed sincere. You put your lips on his y/n." He walked out of the room, y/n looked at me, "you okay? Why did you kiss me? And say that to him sam?" she said quickly probably wanting to find Colby.
"Yeah im fine, And i dont know, thought we'd look more believable.." i sighed looking away, lying, knowing damn well, if she knew how i felt she wouldn't talk to me anymore. She loved my best friend, and im sad to admit they were idiots but they were so good together, and it fucking hurt to even think it.

y/n pov

"I'll get you some ice." i ran out of the room downstairs, unsure about how to feel about Sam kissing me so passionately. I looked for colby but he wasn't in sight, i ran outside and saw him sitting in his car, head on the steering wheel.
i walked towards it slowly getting in and sighing,
"colby i would never cheat on you please, especially not with Sam."
"You just did."
"Not purposely, i didn't know he was going to kiss me. So i went along with it. But i love you baby." I looked at him and he rolled his eyes, "You knew him first, loved him first, were friends with him first, Even liked him better than me at first. i just, i dont know maybe, you have feelings for him, and you just don't realize it.." He gulped and i cringed, as cute and pure sam was, i would never think of him in that way.
"No. Not at all. Never, he's like my brother, i would never Colby, stop being insecure, im with you because i fucking love your emo idiot ass, and im never leaving, so fucking deal with it." I got out of the car slamming the door and getting Sam an ice pack and running upstairs to help him.
i walked into Sam's room and noticed a bunch of pictures on his wall, all of us. I smiled looking at them, "y/n.." He spoke softly and i turned around, he looked nervous, hands shaking.
"I love you, for the past seven months i think you've been with the wrong guy."

part two?