8

Do i keep writing this story? I like it :3 Do you guys enjoy reading it?!

Back home

Colby and i stood in front of the trap house door. We stared at each other, "Should we have stayed longer?" Colby asked me, i bit my lip, "Maybe.."
"I don't wanna go back to reality yet.." He looked down at his hand, reaching for mine. I held his staring into his blue eyes, we both took a deep breathe. "Time to face reality." I let go of his hand and opened the door.
"y/n!" Jake yelled from upstairs running down and picking me up in his arms, he pressed a big kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and then he placed me down. "I missed you!" He said, Colby groaned and began walking upstairs already, i bit my lip, before being able to respond to Jake, Kat entered the room,
"Hey you!" She gave me a hug, "How was the mini vacay?" She giggled. "You gotta tell me all about it!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to hers and Sam's room. "Hey wait!" Jake yelled at we disappeared upstairs. "No! You'll have her later!" Kat yelled.

We sat on her bed, "So what'd you do up there?"
"We went to an old abandoned ghost town, and then we went to bed...and then we went to a diner had lunch, went to a lake, swam, and then we went to an old abandoned shoe factory, and then we stayed at the motel again and came back home." I explained to her, she pursed her lips, "Not what i was looking for.." "What do you mean?" I laughed,
"With Colby, what'd you do." She smirked,
"Do? We didn't do anything, we just hung out ." I lied. "So you two just ran away on some little vacation six hours away, to just explore and go swimming. I don't buy it, how come no one else was invited then?" She furrowed her eyebrows, "not even Sam..the exploring duo.."
"Well i don't know...I got into Colby's car and well..He told me we were going somewhere far and so we just rented a room. And then we found another place to go to..so we decided to stay and go the next day..." I explained to her, she smiled widely,
"what?!" I said, "Colby likes you!" She squealed,
"what do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows this time, "I mean, he likes you! C'mon who takes a girl hours away to explore an abandoned building and then finds another one to stay there longer? Someone who wants to spend time with someone. Alone too! Thats even more proof, he could have invited his friends, he likes you!" She said happily.
"And Colby loves being in the car with music, he definitely wanted to see your music taste and if he could hang out with you on a long trip...it's so obvious." She bit her lip, i shook my head,
"i doubt it." i looked down at my finger nails and bit one, "I know he does y/n...I don't believe nothing happened.." She shrugged, "Well nothing happened, Jake likes me, and we've been spending a lot of time together." I excused, she rolled her eyes,
"Not going on a two day excursion...and i know you and Colby smoke at night sometimes. I know you two spend time together..the whole house does...We're not idiots.."
"Yeah well we're just good friends." I explained to her, "Just drop it Kat, nothing has happened and nothing ever will." I got up, she sighed, "I think Colby is a much better match for you then Jake.."
"Too bad Colby doesn't like me like that." I said as i walked out.

I walked back downstairs and out to the back yard, Colby stood by the pool talking to Corey, Sam and Jake. I walked outside and smiled at them.
"Hey y/n!" Corey smiled at me, "hey Corey!" I said happily. Jake smiled at me, Colby smiled lightly, i walked closer to them and Jake put his arm over me.
"So then what happened?" Corey asked Colby.
"Then the creepy ass dude introduces himself and his friend, and then his friend asks for y/n's phone number!" Colby explained what happened to us two.
Jake shot a look at me, "What?" I looked at him confused, "Well did you give him your number?"
"No, i gave him a fake one, they were creepy, i didn't wanna say no and then they come for us cause i rejected his friend.." I explained,
"Good." Jake said, i tried biting my tongue but i couldn't hold back anymore, "Jake you're not my boyfriend!" I said loudly, pulling myself from under his arm. "I appreciate the time we spend together i really do! But i'm not a property to claim! I can give a guy my number if i want to! We never talked about wherever any of this was leading! You brought me flowers and thats so sweet but i haven't even decided how much i like you yet!" I realized what i was saying as i spoke and Jake stared at me dumb founded, "Im sorry." i mumbled. Jake looked hurt, he walked inside, i looked at Corey and Colby.
"Woah y/n.." Corey said as he stood in the pool.
"Seems like you were holding that back." Sam noticed and i bit my lip, "I should have spoken to him in private.." Colby looked at me with a dirty look. "Ill go talk to him.." i said lowly as i walked inside the house.