Cross over

I like lil Xan, so be prepared for an epic cross over.

3:45 pm
y/n apartment

i laid in bed and cuddled Colby, and I immediately sat up in a panic. "Colby baby. what time is it?"   "15 to four." he replied sitting up. "Why?" he raised an eyebrow,
"I told you I was having an old friend come over, he's coming for five. I gotta get ready." I got up and began taking off my clothes.

"Ouuu I like." He leaned back watching and I rolled my eyes, "Seriously you gotta be gone before he gets here he's protective." I say walking to my shower and getting in.
Colby followed me into the bathroom and began brushing his teeth.
"I wanna meet this "him"." he looked at me and I rolled my eyes, "don't start getting territorial. I am not property and you should trust me." I washed myself and hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, I started doing my makeup, and winged my eyeliner as Colby continued to fight with me.

"Can we please stop arguing." I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the billionth time. He sighed following me into the bedroom and I put on a nice two piece for dinner.
"You're dressing like that to see this dude?!" Colby jumped out in front of me, I looked into the mirror and pursed my lips, it was a bit much, but I loved to look good when Diego was in town.

"he's taking me out to dinner, I have to wear something nice

"he's taking me out to dinner, I have to wear something nice." I laughed as Colby rolled his eyes. "See all this," He began moving his hands around my body and face, "is mine!"
I rolled my eyes, "not property." He scoffed.
I looked at the clock, 4:59, he was going to be here soon.
"are you cheating on me or something?" Colby asked and I laughed, "don't be ridiculous." "Be honest y/n."

"Colby I love you, I'm just dressing nice because I haven't seen Diego in forever and were going out to see lil peep. And Diego's going to be performing, just, don't be jealous, you're hotter than him." I smirked, Colby smiled and I kissed his lips as the a knock was made on our door. I quickly walked to it, and opened the door.  Lil Xan stood in front of me and smiled, "Dam Ma, looking good." He smirked, I hugged him "you too Diego."  I pulled away. I looked towards Colby who didn't look impressed at all.
"Diego, Colby, Colby, Diego." Tension was felt throughout the room so I decided to cut it.

"Colby I'll see you later tonight, come on let's go Diego." I pulled his arm so he followed me out, their staring had me mad anxious.

7:00
your favourite restaurant

"God damn y/n/n, you gotta boyfriend ma, why you gotta be so sexy, it's like you want me to stare." Diego looked me up and down as he pulled my chair out for me, and pushed it in. I giggled, "shut up Diego."
he sat, and we ordered our food and drinks. "y/n, come on, a boyfriend really?" He took a sip of his drink and I gulped.
"He's sweet Diego. Trust me." I replied, he leaned back on his chair staring at me, a small smile formed on his lips,
"does this mean..we can't be what we used to be?" Diego asked, I sighed, "Some stuff, yes, and some stuff no, I think you know what stuff I'm referring to." I bit my lip, He shook his head, "I don't think I do, could you, enlighten me." He smirked.

"yes to, smoking Blunts and hanging out, but no to, sex, cuddling, French kissing, neck kissing, any kissing, no oral, nothing that crosses the line Diego." I sipped my drink and he bit his lip, "then why are you dressed like that ma, you knew you'd turn me on dressed like that. Why'd you do it?" He smirked, I stuttered trying to make words, an excuse, Diego was good at making me tongue tied and he always knew when I was lying. He knew I found him attractive and I knew he found me attractive, we used to date, then he went on tour and we broke up, and I met Colby, someone who doesn't fuck every girl they see on tour.

I felt Diego's leg rub against mine and I stared at him, why was he doing this?
"What're you doing?" I asked, "I'm happy, Diego why are you trying to ruin it?"
"because you love me lil ma." He moved closer to me, his chair next to mine.
"I care a lot about Colby, and he doesn't sleep with every girl on tour that throws herself on him." I firmly say and Diego rolls his eyes.

"We broke up babygirl, I was a free man."
"whatever." I mumbled.
"But I'm here now." his hand reached my inner thigh and I got up, "Thanks for dinner D. But I should head back to my boyfriend, who's at home waiting for me."
He threw money on the table and followed me out. "Why are you acting up? is this boy so different than the last one? baby girl we're meant to be."

"meant to be for what? random hook ups when you decide to come see me?" I scoffed, "Meant to be my ass."
"I'll always come back for you lil ma. When you gon' realize I love your dumb ass." his words made me turn around and I rolled my eyes. "I loved your dumb ass too, but you ruined it. now my dumb ass likes another not so dumb ass."
"Fuck you y/n!" he huffed.
"Keep actin like you ain't love this dick! but I know you do! You always come back!" His words rang in my ear as I got into a taxi all the way home to Colby.

I walked inside and jumped into bed with him, he pulled me close and I sighed, "im sorry I was an ass before." he mumbled and I smiled, unlike Diego he knew how to apologize. "no, I could've dressed better." I rubbed circles on his chest and he smiled, "I want you to dress sexy for me not some Diego ugly ass SoundCloud rapper.." His words caused me to laugh. Colby didn't know Diego was my ex and I'd keep It that way.
"I love you 'lil ma'." Colby said and I laughed.
"I love you colbs." I kissed him.