7

y/n pov

I awoke next to Colby and smiled at him as he slept, i got up and brushed my teeth, analyzing myself in the mirror, i shuffled my hair, "Morning beautiful.." Colby said as he appeared in the door way, i smiled putting my toothbrush back in a ziplock,
"Morning." I chuckled at his messy hair.
"We gotta check out at 11." Colby said as he came in, pulling out his toothbrush, i sat on the counter,
"Why don't we stay a bit longer? Make it a two day vacay?" I asked him, he looked up at me while brushing his teeth. "You wanna?"
"Yeah, we could find a lake, go swimming, maybe find somewhere else to explore?" I offered, he finished brushing his teeth, "I like the idea.."
"Okay, ill go book tonight!" i said as i walked outside of the motel room, my phone instantly began ringing as i shut the door, "Hey y/n, where are you?" Jake asked as i stood by the motel door,
"Im on a lil road trip, pretty far away, went to explore." I explained, "Oh well i'm at your house, i brought you flowers.." He said sadly...
"Im sorry Jake." I apologized, "Dont worry about it..maybe can i join you?"
"uh," I thought about Colby's mood recently and how happy he seemed when he was alone with me, how different his mood was with me when everyone else was around..i didn't feel like ruining Colby's day.
"No im sorry Jake," I apologized once more,
"Right...You're with Colby no?" He asked,
"Yea i am.." I said calmly, he laughed and hung up the phone. I furrowed my eyebrows at his reaction.
seriously? I thought to myself, i made my way to the reception and booked the room for one more night.

"Its all done." i said as i entered the room, Colby was on the bed, dressed in all black again, his rings catching my eye once again. i took a deep breathe. I could just jump on him right now...
"So what should we do?" Colby smiled at me, i slowly sat next to him.
"I don't know.." I thought for a moment, maybe just lay in bed and fuck? I chuckled to myself,
"what?" Colby looked at me suspiciously, i furrowed my eyebrows and bit my lip, "Nothing.."
He looked confused and began laughing with me.
"Let's go look around town." Colby suggested and we made our way into his car,
"This town is like it's own ghost town." I said as we drove around, Colby sighed, "well im hungry, are you?"I nodded. We found a nice diner and decided to go eat there.

We sat at a booth together, a pretty blonde haired waitress came by and gave us menus.
"Such a cute couple." She expressed as she handed us our menus. "We're not.." I explained,
"Oh sorry..." Her blue eyes shined like Colby's.
"Are y'all new here? We don't see new faces very often." She smiled widely and i just wanted to tell her to fuck off and do her job but i just shut my mouth, i had no reason to feel so insecure right now. "No we're just stopping by.." Colby smiled lightly at her, "Can i take your orders?" She asked politely,
"How are you supposed to take our orders when you've been standing here this whole time talking to us and we haven't even had time to open the menus?" I said aggressively, she made a shocked face and apologized, walking back to the kitchen.
"Y/n?" Colby looked at me in shock...
"Im sorry. She's just so pretty.." I excused myself, Colby furrowed his eyebrows, "So what?"
"She was just annoying..." i tried to sound the least jealous i could right now. Besides we were just friends... "I've never seen you act like this.." He noticed, and i bit my lip, "I sound like you when Jake says something about me.." I sighed,
The waitress made her way back to us and i apologized, she shrugged it off after i said i was having a bad day.

We tipped her well and she smirked at Colby when she handed him the receipt. We walked out and back into Colby's car, "She gave me her number." Colby rolled his eyes, "Bad thing?" I asked him,
"Not into country girls." Colby chuckled throwing the receipt on the floor of his car. i felt myself win this one. "wanna swim?" I asked him, he looked at me, "we dont have bathing suits.."
"So? Find a lake, lets go." And with that he drove off.

We found a lake, half an hour away, Colby parked the car as we walked down to the lake, a picnic table by it, a small fire pit. "Seems like the party place." Colby chuckled, I kicked my shoes off, then my shorts and top. "Just like that?" Colby said as he watched me walk into the lake.
"Yeah come on." I smirked at him, i turned to the water, my thong showing him all my ass. I could feel his eyes from behind me. I turned around once more, he stood there in his boxers, walking in slowly, until he stood in front of me.
"Cold?" I asked him, "A little.." He admitted and i bit my lip, "Move it'll help." i said as i swam deeper in. He followed me, "Im glad we stayed, feels good to be here, there's trees and everything, its like it's just us in this world right now." Colby said as we floated above the water in star position, holding hands.
"Thanks for bringing me here Colby." I thanked him,
"Im having an amazing time."
"You're welcome, but it was your idea to stay longer." He chuckled, i let myself fall into the water, unclipping my bra as i stayed under water. I got to the surface and looked at Colby as i threw my bra at the shore. He stood in the water, watching me as i pulled off my underwear this time.
"What're you doing?" He asked me, i shrugged,
"Being impulsive, and it's just us two in this world right now.." I said as he continue staring at me, i walked up to him slowly, leaning in and pressing my lips against his warm, soft ones, he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and felt him get hard against my thigh, "colby.." I said as i pulled away for air. "Let's go back to the motel.." He huffed.