55

Love is a magic feeling. Once you have slipped, you can't simply go back up. That's exactly the case when Minho was caught staring at Jisung's blue hair for ten hours ten minutes.

Not literally.

After suffering from the first few weeks of school and nothing else, Minho finally had the chance to ask Jisung on a date after a long time of physical distancing. It was difficult to arrange the time because the teachers were not giving them an easy time. Even a perfect student like Jeongin couldn't make sense on why do the teachers gave so much homework when they're too lazy to check them anyways.

Samuel opened the front gate of the Han's mansion as soon as he spot a nervous wreck Minho outside. He handed over the boy to Bambam as he guided him to Jisung's room which he already knew beforehand.

The moment Jisung opened the door, Minho remembered how poor he was compared to the younger. In his eyes Jisung always looked good, yet today he looked even better which sounds almost impossible.

That's the first time he saw the younger wore a turtleneck with a vintage Chanel's coat and a pair of trousers that matched his whole look. To complete his look, Jisung wore a breton cap and a nice pair of gloves since it's still so cold outside. Seeing Jisung's fit made him wanted to trespass his bedroom and steal his closet, though he immediately ditched such ideas because he believed he's not hot enough to nail any look Jisung could pull off effortlessly.

Also because he's afraid to find more people he might or might not recognize inside the closet. We never know who's hiding in the closet. Probably the ones reading this while trying to suppress their feelings of getting exposed.

"Snack," Minho mumbled under his breath. Before Jisung got the chance to question him, he proceeded on taking the younger's hand and threw him gently to his car.

"To where?" Jisung asked as he fastened the seat belt.

To be frank, Minho didn't have any plan although he was the one to initiate the date. He turned on the engine. "I don't have a specific place in mind," he admitted, "if you want to go somewhere, then I'll take us there."

Out of every reaction he could recite in his head, nothing compares to Jisung's soft chuckle. He sounded so angelic just by laughing, Minho wondered on how such creature exist.

"Hyung, you're always so dumb," he said jokingly. Looking to his side, the older seemed to be flustered and Jisung found it adorable.

He recalled the old days where he was the more flustered one, whereas Minho was still in his confused gay state. After getting to know his boyfriend more and more each day, he had grown more relaxed, especially beside him.

There's nothing to hide anymore. Moreover they've known each other's secrets to the point where those secrets caused conflict between them.

Jisung didn't answer Minho's question. With that the the older continued to drive the car anywhere within the city, going aimlessly to different places only to pass them. Outside was too cold anyway.

"How's school?" asked Jisung while applying lip balm.

Going to another intersection, he answered, "So-so. I've been meaning to ask Changbin to teach me, yet he's just the same as me. I ended up studying on my own because I couldn't understand anything the teachers taught us. I mean, teachers be like, 'do you have any question?' and sometimes they don't understand that most times students don't ask questions because they are so lost to the point where no questions appear in our brain, but then they would go, 'if you don't have any questions, then I'm giving you some' like the heck? We just learned the material, there's no way we memorized them already. Then everyone would go nuts and start asking questions to avoid being asked, but then the teacher goes, 'oh my! I had explained that. Were you not paying attention when I was explaining?' like bitch, you basically forced us to ask or else they would talk like, 'smart people are always full of questions' as if they're implying us as dumbasses." He kept rambling in which Jisung could understand since he experienced the same pain.