20

"Thanks." Jisung gladly accepted the milk tea. It was 8:10 in the morning and the two still casually resting their butt on Minho's couch. They had accidentally slept through the night and no longer have the will to go to school.

Jisung felt glad that they're all alone, and that's when curiosity hit him like puberty.

Sipping his milk tea, he asked, "Do you live alone or perhaps your parents are on a business trip too?" He remembered the happiest day of his life: the moment his father announced him that he won't be coming home for a couple of months due to the unavoidable business trip.

"My parents are dead, thus I live with my aunt," Minho answered calmly as if it's not worth remembering. "My aunt will be back whenever she's done with her voluntary work in a remote area."

Jisung bowed his head several times in shame. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's been a long time," He reassured the younger for him to not felt guilty anymore. "How are you feeling this morning?" He switched the topic faster than a light switch being played by children.

"Better than yesterday." He looked at Minho's eyes, wondering. "Do you love Chunhua?"

Minho was surprised with the question, but remained calm nevertheless. "As a friend, yes."

"But she's your ex. I thought she's into Hyunjin until I discovered they're soon to be siblings. Maybe your feelings—"

"Stop it," Minho demanded. Jisung obeyed. "Let me ask you this time. Do you love Seungmin?"

He confidentially admitted. "As a friend, yes." He went silent for a good ten seconds upon realizing that he had just basically copied Minho's answer.

You are what you eat. (i'm a chicken)

"Exactly."

Jisung began his blushing ritual wherever he's stuck in a sticky situation with Minho. To his luck, the sound of his phone saved him from further embarrassment.

"Hell—"

The caller cut him as soon as Jisung began speaking. "Why haven't you called me? Please tell me your location cause this is starting to get ridiculous."  Right away he recognized the caller.

"Sorry, Eunwoo. The direction to this place is quite tricky, even Google Maps can't compute." Jisung turned his head to the guy who had been secretly listening to their phone calls. "Don't worry, Minho will drive me home safely, right?" He looked at him unsure, yet he nodded regardless.

"Minho? Don't tell me you had—"

"Bye-bye!" He hanged up right after.

Jisung and Minho shared another awkward moment of silence until Jisung heard the beautiful melody of Minho's morning fart. It didn't smell, but still, he pinched his nose.

"Take me home."

"You're not my boss."

"Pretty please."

Minho pouted, poking Jisung's stomach with his fingers with his intent to tickle him, but Jisung's stomach was stiff as a board whenever he's encountered on a life-threatening situation likewise.

Minho didn't want Jisung to leave so soon to be honest. That's the main reason he got so desperate.

"Play with my kitties first, pretty pwease!" he said on an angry tone, which made it horribly unsatisfying. The younger though, was persistent. He clicked his tongue then mouthed an 'O' shape to symbolize the word No.