34

Ah, another beautiful morning, waking up in this great hellhole.

Except it wasn't great at all. Of course there's a famous saying which said, "As long as there's a hole, there's a way." Except that saying is pretty much the distortion of as long as there's a will, there's a way—though no one gives a shit about that. Be that as it may, hellhole isn't really the best hole to choose in the world of holes.

"Don't leave a worried boy hanging, he might fall anytime soon without you knowing."

Something's definitely off. If it wasn't for his psychic dream, he wouldn't have shot his eyes open so abruptly. Cold sweat running from his skin, soaking the bedsheets to Jisung's disgust.

Disorder only leads to chaos. In Jisung's case, his systems were all clogged, nothing seemed to function as ordered.

His body moved itself to reach his phone. The battery almost died, and ergo he quickly plugged the charger in. Something's telling him to check his phone's notification as his fingers automatically moved the way his mind desired.

Twenty two mis-calls by Chunhua, followed by spam messages from the same number. Crap, something must've gone terribly wrong, or so he thought. Just as he was about to call her, Chunhua called him again, making it her 23rd's attempt. He picked up the phone, put it in loudspeaker.

"Oh my God, you finally answered." Her voice sounded rather raspy compared to regular basis. "Jisung, I need you to come to the hospital right this freaking minute. It's urgent."

Jisung raised his voice in a repulsive manner. "Hospital? For fuck's sake, tell me it's not Minho or I'm gonna bust!" He was trying his hardest to reject all the negative thoughts away, yet he couldn't because Chunhua didn't make an objection. She's not responding his question, making it clear that Minho was held hostage... well not like captivation wise, more like being treated for whatever misfortune he had to withstood.

"I've sent you the address on the messenger. Please come. I'll be waiting for you." With that she closed the call. Grabbing a jacket closest to him, Jisung ran down the stairs, dragging Eunwoo on his way to the parking lot.

Eunwoo jerked his hands off, unamused. "Jisung, can you explain the way you don't look presentable at all and the reason we're in front of a car?"

Jisung mouthed a nonchalant "drive" to Eunwoo's surprise. "Go to this location ASAP!" He showed Eunwoo the address. Jisung sat anxiously on the passenger's seat as Eunwoo turned on the engine. Jisung only trusted Eunwoo in fast driving, wherefore it led him to the decision of choosing him between all the other pokémon  scattered around the Han's mansion.

The ride was faster than expected. Eunwoo was a skilful driver, he should consider car racing, though Jisung wouldn't be so pleased to have Eunwoo switch occupation insofar as they were practically two attached souls.

Eunwoo didn't bother to park the car. In fact, he dropped Jisung on the lobby himself. "Jisung, I'm kinda busy now. If you need a ride, contact Mr. Park or Bambam so he can tell the others." Jisung nodded as Eunwoo slowly vanished from his sight.

Okay, time to not panic. Breathe in, breathe out, repeat the process... well fuck, I'm getting anxious.

He rushed himself to the receptionist. The moment he was face to face with the receptionist lady, he said "Lee Minho" without her asking.

"Lee Minho..." Her hand roamed over the patient list way too slow for Jisung's liking. "What is your relation with the patient, Sir?"

Jisung had a mental conflict between choosing friends or lovers. Stupidly failed to realize his visibly blush from thinking way ahead. The receptionist lady had a scowl on her face upon waiting for Jisung's answer.