2

"I'm gay."

"We know."

Lee Felix is currently sitting in the cafeteria, surrounded with his friends, admitting his sexual orientation while munching cheese stick.

"Do you guys still love me for who I am?" Felix chewed the cheese stick nervously. Everyone stared one another.

Jisung patted Felix's back a little too harshly, causing Felix to choke on cheese stick. "I mean, you have the gay aura. I've been waiting for this day to happen. Don't worry." Felix sighed in relief. "Look at you! You like getting choked, huh? Poor cheese stick got mistreated." Jisung teased.

"Hyung, he didn't choke the cheese stick on purpose. Actually—"

Jisung cut Jeongin's speech. "Jeongin, baby. You're too young to understand the adult love life." Next to Jeongin, there lies Hyunjin and Seungmin, living their own world. "Excuse me, Seungjin. This is a serious conversation, please pay attention you lovebirds."

Felix was finally done with the choking incident. "Bro, just let them be. They're cute." Felix's attention shifted upon seeing Minho's arrival. "Hyung! Over here," Felix shouted, catching everyone's attention, including Jisung's.

Minho immediately noticed Felix's noticeable calling, walked himself to Jisung's table, put his hand on Felix's parietal bone, punching it lightly, then tweaked the boy's ear. Making Felix squirm in displeasure.

"Ouch, what was that for?" Felix hissed unhappily, earning various chuckles from the whole universe and above.

Minho gave Felix a CD. "Did you purposely left your CD?" Felix panicked, sweats dripping when it's cold.

"Whoops, that was totally unintentional." Unintentional my ass, Jisung thought. Felix distorted his sight from Minho. "Well, you're here now. Why don't you come eat with us?" Jisung could already smell something fishy by looking at Felix's magical freckles.

"Okay, but lemme grab my bros."

Seconds later, the table was already packed with students. Minho has three bros, with the name Chan, Woojin, and Changbin. The Changbin guy took Felix's breath away as he always does. Jisung could only sit awkwardly while Hyunjin and Seungmin were too preoccupied with their own world.

Minho sit next to Felix, blocking Changbin from Felix's sight. Woojin and Chan were awestruck by Jeongin's peaceful breathing, which caught Seungmin's attention, much to Hyunjin's annoyance.

"Excuse me." Chan broke the silence. "We're not your bros. I'm not even familiar with the people here aside  from Woojin and Jisung." He twiddled with his fingers since the atmosphere was kind of of awkward.

Minho bowed. "Sorry, Hyung. I just wanted to sound cool. You know..." he trailed off, "having bros and stuff."

"Hyung, that doesn't sound like you." Hyunjin gave him a look before averting his attention to Seungmin all over again.

Felix defended, "Let's appreciate his effort to make himself look cool in front of his juniors." Although he might sounded wise and all, Felix honestly only cared about someone's presence. He planned to approach the certain individual, yet he wanted to set Jisung on a date with Minho.

"Looks like we got new members." Seungmin handed his phone to Chan and Woojin. "The online registration is now available on https://www.foxarmyslay.com or you can join us on fan cafe. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me." Seungmin gave a card with his phone number written on it.

"Seungminnie, you can't just give them your number," Hyunjin whined.

"Remember, I have four phones, one for business purposes, one for family and friends, one for blackmailing activity, and one for you," Seungmin specified then massaged Hyunjin's nape.