21

Jisung headed to the base camp with the biggest frown plastered on his face. As if the boy had just encountered a group of bullies, though it's just him and his thoughts all night long.

Ever since he saw the other part of Minho: the more flirtatious side, Jisung decided to cut his deal with Seungmin regarding the jealousy plan. Seungmin himself respected his decision wholeheartedly.

"You're late" was all Chan said to him the moment he turned the door knob to open the door.

Jisung didn't bother to make an excuse, he's too mentally and physically tired to pick a quarrel. Instead, he went to Felix and laid his body on his back.

"Are you okay, Bro?" Felix touched Jisung's hand but his body temperature took him a surprise. Jisung's skin was burning hot. "You're crazy hot. Are you sure you can survive two to three hours practicing?"

Practicing? Jisung thought a little too deeply, he even fell asleep while thinking. The blonde had missed their usual Straight Kids meeting on the base camp because he was at a better place: Minho's house.

In contrary of Jisung's action, Minho just woke up from his deep slumber.

"Hyung, can I go home?" Minho rubbed his eyes, pointing to the exit door behind Changbin.

Chan scratched his head, confused. "We haven't started our practice yet and you missed the last practice." But Chan could sense something, he somewhat felt like it's an urgent matter. "You can go. If you need any help, just contact us."

Minho nodded, then stretched his body. Seconds later, he was no longer in the room.

To be honest, Jisung just wanted to give Minho a big hug if he, himself wasn't sick and tired.

"Practice? What kind of practice are we doing?" Jisung scrunched his nose as he felt the slimy liquid coming from his nostrils.

"Remember when I planned to separate us into three sub-groups? Yeah, that thing won't happen anymore." Chan glared at Changbin. He gulped, petrified by the look on Chan's fiery eyes.

"What? Why? I was lowkey eager to be in 3RACHA," Jisung admitted.

"3RACHA my ass, we're doing 9RACHA now." Changbin crossed his legs.

Flashback...

Chan stood up, trying to explain his plan. "If we performed on three different groups consisting three people, it would be much easier for us. Too much cook spoils the broth, so we must lessen the amount of people in the group." He looked at Changbin in the eyes and continued, "Last time we're having a meeting here, we have all agreed to this terms and conditions."

"Objection." Changbin raised his hand, much to Chan's displeasure.

Changbin stood up, giving Chan the provocative look. "I like your plan, except it sucks. So let me do the plan, and that way, it might be really good," he commented nonchalantly.

"Did you just make a Marvel's reference?" Hyunjin suddenly asked.

Changbin hissed. "Hyunjin, what are you talking about? We're having an important argument. This is no time for a Marvel's reference."

"There's always time for a Marvel's reference!"

"Alright, okay! I was making a Marvel's reference," Changbin admitted. Both Changbin and Hyunjin were crying because of a Marvel's reference.