57

"Woah, I'm actually pretty..." Minho had been staring at his reflection for almost 3 minutes straight. The song he played on Spotify had almost come to an end. He really liked the song, especially the 'stop procrastinating' part.

Wearing his favorite suit used for special occasions only, he took one more glance to the mirror before disappearing to the kitchen.

He prepared breakfast for his cats; Soon-ie, Doong-ie, Dori. As soon as they heard Minho scattering the cupboard for cats' necessity, Soon-ie jumped to Minho's feet in excitement. Meanwhile Doong-ie waited patiently while having the youngest, Dori, playing with a ball of yarn.

Same shit as always, but Minho loved that same shit.

"I should've worn the suit after I fed them," he muttered by himself.

Looking at his watch, he put on his one and only tie while waiting for someone. When he finished with everything, he went outside and locked his front door. As expected, a car had just arrived in front of his house. The window lowered down, revealing the driver who he had been waiting for.

"Get in, losers. We're going shopping," said Hyunjin as he unlocked the doors for Minho to enter.

Minho went inside the car to be met with so many familiar faces: Hyunjin, Seungmin, Changbin, Felix, Chunhua, and Jeongin. The car was packed with people, he could barely fit in.

"Where's Jisung and Chan?" he asked when he realized some faces were missing.

Felix sighed. "Chan hyung is using his own car. That rich bastard..." he revealed, "Jisung is already there since he has tons of shits to do. Poor guy, he's always so busy."

"Wow, the contrast..." Changbin snickered.

"Shut up. We all know I love Jisung more than Chan hyung," he hissed. "Hyung, aren't you the same?"

"Hehe... Crispy sucks," Changbin agreed. Ever since the two dated, Changbin's hatred for Chan spread to Felix like how Covid-19 dominates the world. The moment Changbin and Chan stopped having beef is starting to sound a lot like 'when One Direction is getting back together' which is almost impossible.

While Felix and Changbin were busy talking about Chan behind his back, the rest acted normal, with Seungmin on the front seat to help Hyunjin with the direction since Google Maps couldn't do anything right, Jeongin sitting at the very back, looking outside the window with an expression that Minho could scarcely recognized, and Chunhua sleeping next to him despite Felix and Changbin were being so loud.

It's been two years since Jisung and Minho had a reconciliation at Minho's house. The first years were no longer juniors. They're seniors with a sad life because being a senior sucks. Chan and Changbin had already spent their separate university life, with Chan studying in the most prestigious business school within the same city, while Changbin studied literature in a university that's a little far from where he lived, which means Felix and him couldn't spent as much time as they used to have. Felix didn't mind that, especially since he's trying to create a miracle with his grades in school.

No one had ever heard any news about Woojin anymore. They sort of forgot him after Chan told them the truth.

Back to business.

Today's a special day. Unlike any other special occasions, this one's particularly important. As spring gradually morphed into summer, the rise of temperature of June made the day even better for such event. There's no way they could choose a better day than today, considering the sixth month is considered a lucky month for weddings because it's named after Juno, the Roman goddess of marriage.