9

tag yourself, i'm chris bag

┉┉

Days passed, time went by, people carried on with whatever life they're living in. Some people survived, some other died in the process.

Weekends have ended, school is back which is another week of survival and misery for Jisung.

He arrived school early to choose his own seat, which located at the very back of the class. Later he booked four other seats for his friends before those typical school's bitches steal them away. He ain't sitting next to the bitch, Britney.

Not even five minutes later, Britney and her group of basic bitches arrived as expected. The group consists of Britney, Madison, Vanessa, and Walmart. Jisung must admit; the Walmart was a cool girl who unfortunately got dragged to the cult by Vanessa without specific reason.

Britney squinted hey eyes. "If it isn't one of those weird freaks controlling seats again." She noticed Jisung's uncomfortable gaze. "All weird except for the Han's kid."

Leaving her group of friends talking with one another, she approached Jisung. Being a gentleman he is, Jisung stayed silent.

"Next time you decided to come this early, why don't you stop by on my place with your Lamborghini?" She snaked her arm onto Jisung's furry jacket. This is what happens when Jisung arrived early.

"There's no next time, babe. My Lambo is allergic to bitches with fake boobs." He swore that he heard Walmart laughing on the background.

"All men do is lie... why don't—"

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS AWAY FROM MY MAN!" Felix fly kicked her shiny stilettos, resulting an over dramatic fall from the girl.

Felix's arrival was followed by another batch of students, including his other friends. Felix has always been that guy who arrived first between 27 other students who arrives at the same time. The class was back to its fiasco mode.

"Thanks for saving my ass." Jisung bro-hugged his savior. Felix only gave him the 'you're welcome but you don't have an ass to begin with' kind of look.

The five of them (Jisung, Felix, Jeongin, Seungmin, and Hyunjin) then sit on their respective seats.

"Jeongin, can I borrow your homework?" Hyunjin casually asked the desert fox.

Jisung found it odd. Not because of Hyunjin's not doing his homework, he even forgot that there's one, but because Hyunjin's asking for Jeongin's homework, not Seungmin's.

"I thought Jeongin's homework is mine, not yours. You got Seungmin, I'm pretty sure he has finished the devil's work." Felix took Jeongin's notebook, protecting the item like it's the most precious jewel on earth. Jeongin put on his earphones to avoid the adult's talk, though they're all still minors.

"But I want Jeongin's homework!" He demanded.

Seungmin murmured from his seat, "Leave it, that's your karma you piece of wobbly dick." Seungmin's annoyance caught Jisung's attention. The sweet boy never swears on daily basics. Fortunately Hyunjin failed to notice Seungmin's spicy words.

Something must've happened to the unofficial couple, and he could only think of the girl whom he saw yesterday with Hyunjin. It makes sense now.

The bell rang with the most annoying sound effect. Mr. D walked into the classroom with a random chick next to him who held her head low. The whole class immediately returned to their seats, pretending to pay attention.