28

Ever since Jisung and Minho's relationship went public (only in school), other students seemed to like them more for being honest. The students were surprisingly very accepting, because if they don't, Felix would perform his epic kick-combination.

Also Straight Kids gang had never been closer. Since the festival thingy seemed to brought them closer as they knew each other better. In fact, they're not really straight like their group name. Ironically, straight kids' members were all whipped for one another. The only one's different was Woojin who's straight and not whipped for one another. Passerby would think he's not part of the group anymore. But what can he say?

Spending a lot of time with Minho somewhat changed Jisung in a good way. Everyone could see Minho's influence within him. Firstly, Jisung was persistent just like his hard-headed father. Yet, Minho managed to soften the tofu inside his heart. Therefore he started to copy Minho's lifestyle, for example: arrive at school an hour before it starts. Crazy? That's their middle name.

Jisung himself knew what would likely to happen if he arrived before his friends. Of course, he has to deal with the early morning bitches who would do anything to crawl their way to Jisung's pants. Thankfully, his pants were hidden and securely sealed inside his ninja turtle bodysuit.

"Who do you love? Is it him or me... cause I can't take the pressure anymore~" Jisung hummed, now wearing an unplugged gaming headset.

Not even a minute later, the crazy bitch squad had already arrived. Judging from the sound of stilettos knocking on the floor with a satisfying sound, though Jisung much prefer the combination of boots and wooden floor's sound.

The basic bitch squad walked inside the quiet classroom, making it noisy with their breathing. The members scattered around the classroom on separate ways. Their leader: Britney decided to approach the singing boy with her head hung high.

She put her hand around Jisung's shoulder, massaging his left side when she's on the right. "Good morning, pretty boy." She took off Jisung's headset so that Jisung wouldn't have any excuse regarding to his hearing. "You're to early today. Are you waiting for me?"

Bitch, no one in the world wants you anyway, He screamed inside his head. On the night before, Jisung had practiced his lines in case he had to encounter this real-life problem, also known as Britney and the gang. Actually, the gang was alright. Britney wasn't, though. She's the only problem. You can tell that yourself just by knowing her name.

Jisung sighed deeply, he could smell the scent of Britney's hair: quite bitchy, he would say. "You do know I have a boyfriend right?"

"Boyfriend?" Britney squinted her eyes, travelling back and forth. "I can't spot your boyfriend anywhere, so how about being realistic and date a girl like me instead?" Britney tried her best to sound flirty. From the other side, Walmart was trying so hard to hold her laughter. Jisung cringed in homosexual.

"Britney bitch... I thought I've rejected you over time. You should just give up. Flirting a gay guy is impossible if you're not a guy."

"At least be bisexual like that senior: Bang Chan."

"RECIPRO BURST!" All of the sudden, Britney's body was flying away from Jisung and headed towards the exit as she had just received one of Felix's most powerful kicks.

Jisung was not disappointed and surprised at the same time. "Bro, you can't just recipro burst kick a girl without consent. This ain't your typical life-action anime show."

Felix rolled his eyes. "She lost my pen."

"I take my words back. She's an evil bitch who deserves to be snapped away from existence." Walmart only laughed happily. No one has ever witnessed Walmart laughing her ass off. She's always been the chill girl who befriended everyone and has the power of making girls fall in love with her. They all laughed happily, thinking that Britney is dead.