40

Y'all probably think that the story's finished. HAH! Jokes on you, more drama awaits...
*casually sips Irish cream*

┉┉

Morning couldn't be any better for Jisung, knowing that he can walk outside his jail-like mansion with his head up high as he stepped to the school's hallway. Especially when Minho was right beside him.

Minho wondered on how the hell did the house workers prepared his school's stuff. He woke up with a uniform and his backpack before his eyes, though Jisung said that they told his people to barged into his house beforehand, which then followed by a series of apology. It's not like he had the time to be angry when he's having an exam that day.

The couple parted ways as they headed to their respective classroom. Jisung had a smug on his face which quickly vanished due to a sudden disturbance by his ringing phone.

Sighing, he groped the buzzing phone and put it on his right ear. He didn't bother to look at the caller's ID.

"Moshi moshi, bitch. This ain't your typical Pizza Hut delivery number, so what kind of foodie business are we having?" He walked up the stairs to the fourth floor, his free hand was busy slapping his thigh for no particular reason.

"01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111!" A familiar robotic voice greeted him from the other line, much to Jisung's surprise.

He tried to guess. "Seven?"

"Bingo!" Seven let out a satisfied chuckle. "You're a smart kittie. No wonder Minho meows your name on his sleep."

Jisung ignored him. "I thought you're never gonna call me again."

"Promises are not my thing. Eh, by the way I have a message for you before you step into your classroom."

His legs automatically stopped moving. "What is it?" he asked.

"You're a free person now. You don't have to worry about that bitch anymore. In fact, she's not going to your school anymore," he announced. Jisung's mind immediately thought of Britney.

"You're behind this, aren't you? When my dad said those words on TV, you helped him gather all the informations, right?"

"Ohh! You're smart. Jumin can't do anything without his hacking slave and I need money after all, so it's a win-win." He explained while petting his robot cat. "However I can't do that without the help of your friends, especially the one with four phones and the one with anime lock screen."

Four phones? Anime lock screen? Jisung's mind wandered. His mind immediately traveled to Seungmin and Felix inside the classroom. They were staring at him, probably wondering on why hasn't he step inside the classroom.

"Earth to Jisung!" Seven called. "Why are you... never mind. Tell Jumin to send me more money, also send my love to Ellie!"

"Wait-" Before he could say another word, the call had already ended without a trace. The call history was deleted, thus he had no option but to walk inside the classroom.

Somehow the class felt so heavenly. He could feel the angels swarming around his classroom as Britney was nowhere at sight. Even Walmart looked way happier than usual.