38

"Sung-ie, are you sure about this?" Minho peeked his head from the restroom stall. "These wardrobes are overly expensive for my body."

Jisung snorted while washing his hands. "Don't worry. You look stunning in every clothes you wear, though I bet you'll look better without them."

"What?"

"What?" Jisung pretended like he never said such embarrassing statement. A big gummy smile was plastered on his face, notwithstanding the fact that he regretted his decision and blamed Felix for teaching him all kinds of knowledge which he thought would've come in handy, not randy like this.

"Nothing."

After he finished washing his hands and his forehead for the impurities they've done, he leaned closely to the other direction of the restroom stall, waiting for Minho to finish changing. Not even bothering to use the hand dryer because Eunwoo once told him that it's useless to use a hand dryer to dry our hands since the bacterias from our surroundings will fly back to our hands which make the whole cleansing absolutely inefficacious. He didn't want to use tissues too for better environmental protection by reducing waste disposal and nature-based products usage.

Jisung was in the middle of his vacuous stage until he heard Minho's voice from his back. "Sung-ie, I have absolutely no idea on how these things work."

From the opposite side of the door, Minho was busy wearing his top. It's supposed to look like a typical formal shirt beneath the outerwear, yet the process of wearing it seemed almost impossible for Minho. Never have he ever seen such an intricate design before his eyes.

Sighing, Jisung took a glance on his pocket watch. "I offered you Eunwoo's help, yet you rejected him. Come on, until this time Eunwoo is still helping me wearing my clothes and sometimes bathing me when I don't feel like moving my ass. There's nothing to be embarrassed of."

"But you grew up with him and I don't. It makes me uncomfortable to visualize your assistant staring at my penis in a public restroom." Minho made up an excuse though he knew that no one's gonna stare at his precious penis since he's only changing his outerwear.

"What a petty excuse." Jisung rolled his eyes. Then suddenly, an idea popped up in his head. "Hyung, why don't you let me help you instead?"

"Uh, what?" Minho's tone sounded like a disagreement. However, his hands moved without consent, unlocking the door to let Jisung's back fell backwards to his embrace. The next thing he remembered, Jisung's hands were busy fiddling with his clothes. Slowly covering his bare chest as he buttoned up his shirt. At first he was a little embarrassed but as time went by, he's starting to get used to it.

On the other line, Jisung was far beyond the word 'calm'. He may have looked so, but truthfully, he's trying to keep his composure by not attempting to roam his eyes over Minho's body. He tried to pull off the Jumin's face, although it was an epic fail. Thank goodness, Minho was oblivious as shit which can be both beneficial and depressing at certain circumstances.

Jisung secretly stole a kiss the moment he was done dressing his boyfriend. Minho yelped in surprise for a second, then returned the kiss to the kiss giver. They were both so happy, Minho swore that he can turn into a furry at any second.

"M'kay, lessgo eat some fancy three-star Michelin shit. There's this one menu called Sea bass with prawn tortellini, fennel purée and white wine sauce and it's damn good!" Jisung had practically took control over Minho's body, more like the older had given up resisting due to his crippling headache by hearing expensive-sounding dishes he's about to devour later on. Jisung just continued babbling, "Oh my Jeongin! I just remember that they also serve the most delicious spiced fruit brioche in the world of brioches."