12

It's two in the morning and Jisung was still in his room; signing papers, arranging documents, check and recheck, and repeat the cycle 500 times while suffering from nosebleed.

For a rookie like Jisung, doing his father's work is one of the hardest obstacles in life. Especially when his nose kept discharging an unhealthy amount of blood. At certain times, he had to stop doing his job so the papers won't get soaked by the overflowing blood.

Not trying to exaggerate things, but his nose bleeds every once a week. Sometimes due to stress, some other remains a mystery.

Accompanied with heartbreaking playlist warbling in the background, he signed the last piece of paper with a sense of accomplishment.

"I DID IT! I FUCKING DID IT!" He stretched his arms. "ELIZABITCH, DID YOU SEE THAT?" He looked at Elizabeth the 3rd, only to be disappointed after that.

"Be hard worker, they said. They'll acknowledge you, they said. But whenever it happened, no one is there to see me." He kept mumbling over a sleeping cat. "My life is a lie."

"If only Minho is here... of course he'll be proud." He closed in eyes in frustration.

"Too soon," he whispered softly, nearly inaudible. Lips still brushing to Jisung's ear as he speak.

"Too soon, huh? I bet you'll keep torturing this love sick boy until Elizabeth dies. Ughh... if only Jumin's allergic to cats, that fur ball will be dead in a snap." At this point Jisung was losing his mind. "If only I could kiss you~" Delusional, that's the best word to describe Jisung's current state of mind.

"Rock-a-bye baby... do not you fear. Never mind baby... hyung is near. Wee little fingers, eyes are shut tight. Now sound asleep until morning light~"

And then it was dark.

┉┉

"Young Master, it's time to wake up."

"Five minutes." Jisung pulled out his palm to emphasize the number five.

Eunwoo was getting impatient. In result, he stuffed a tampon in each nostrils and a raw chicken in his mouth. He expected the boy to puke, sad to say that the boy's proven to be resistant.

"Five minutes, you said. If you didn't procrastinate you should be at school by now."

"Thwmws smzchlf?!" The sleeping boy finally arised from his luxurious seat. He spitted the chicken on the process.

"THERE'S SCHOOL?!" Jisung fell on the ground, screeching from his chronic backache. "Holy shit I forgot that I'm still alive."

Eunwoo offered his hand. "Do you need help?"

Jisung yanked the tampons off his nose. "The documents! I need to send them before I go to school."

"Well, you better hurry up cause you have school." Eunwoo collected the well organized documents and gave it to one of the house worker for it to be taken care of.

Even with crippling backache, Jisung managed to do combat shower and swallow his porridge in ten minutes. All he knew was that he has arrived at school, as Eunwoo opened the car door for him. He still had time to catch up.

Two minutes remaining. He fixed his watch then Usain Bolt himself to the classroom.

"This is the worst day of my life. Nothing can be worse than this..." Jisung mentally babbled to himself with pure hatred growing inside his chest.