7

"Her nails are too long, she does not look happy with you." The person on the other line kept listing the abnormalities within Elizabeth the 3rd.

"I ain't no Lee Minho, so I don't know shit about cats." Jisung sarcastically remarked while applying nail polish. Not forgetting to blow his polished nails.

"Actor Lee Minho?"

Jisung remembered that his father didn't know Minho.

"Maybe."

Jumin sighed in frustration, still maintain his elegance. "This is such a waste of time. Do not take advantage of her, she's a princess. Since I don't have much time, it's time to bid my farewell to my beautiful Elizabeth the 3rd. Good evening.He then disconnected the video call.

Jisung threw his iPad in annoyance. Elizabeth the 3rd jumped and ran away from him. Jisung was supposed to be enjoying his rainy Friday evening with a relaxing massage, but he was no longer interested with the massage.

"Can you be more gentle? For fuck sake, stop destroying my bones! I'm trying to eradicate humanity..." Jisung howled, devastatingly irritated.

The massager stopped massaging him. "I'm sorry, but what am I supposed to do now?"

"Call Eunwoo and Bambam, then get the fuck out of this place! Ask the security to drive you to Azerbaijan!" The small male nodded and get out of the room.

Shit, that was rude, but goddammit.

"Fucktard." Jisung wasn't in the mood to do anything anymore.

The door swung open to reveal the two males. One looked fresh in formal attire, and the other one looked like a hotel worker. Eunwoo and Bambam were his two favorites person in the house. They're very friendly and understanding. They would scold Jisung if needed. The three have a strong relationship, to the fact that they can all sleep together naked without doing anything inappropriate that could involve FBI.

"How can we help you?" Eunwoo picked the thrown iPad and returned the gadget to its place.

"Mr. Jumin Han isn't satisfied with my work," Jisung said sarcastically.

The two nodded, truly understand their young master's order. They have lived with Jisung forever, so they knew exactly that Jisung's in a bad mood and wanted to go somewhere else outside the mansion.

"I'll prepare the car and Bambam will take care of you." Eunwoo exited the room. Bambam swiftly changed Jisung's outfit so he'd look fabulous.

As soon as everything's prepared, Jisung walked himself to the vehicle with sunglasses on.

"Wait!" Jisung's fabulous rich moment got interrupted in the most infancy way he could possibly think of.

Bambam threw Elizabeth the 3rd into the back row of the car. The poor cat meowed happily, though she has been kicked out from the Han's property.

Nobody questioned Bambam because Jisung already knew himself that the whole house workers despise the cat for littering almost everywhere. The maids have to work extra hard to get rid of the fallen furs from the creature.

Jisung tried his best to ignore the cat, so he entered the car silently. He placed his expensive Gucci-layered butt on the passenger's seat next to Eunwoo: the only trustable driver.

He put on the seat belt, hearing a loud click from the joined metals. Safety first.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Can you ask me in a more sophisticated manner? I look extravagant so you have to live to my expectations." Jisung requested jokingly. Thankfully Eunwoo was good with promises.