1

someone please give me that skirt.

┉┉

"We all gather here to celebrate Fox Army third monthiversary. I, Kim Seungmin, as the founder and manager of Fox Army would like to say thank you for everyone in the building, especially our beloved Yang Jeongin who has touched many hearts with his unconditional cuteness. I hope that Fox Army will continue to rise and become the greatest force against the apocalypse. Thank you for your attention." Seungmin ended his speech then walked himself to Hyunjin's seat. This is not Attack on Titan, but true, the world without Jeongin and his fandom is the apocalypse.

Loud claps erupted throughout the classroom. That day, many tears has fallen down due to eternal bliss. Students from different grades, including several teachers gathered in Jeongin's class to celebrate the three months celebration ceremony. Jisung and Felix were already crying their hearts off from the back of the class.

"That's our founder and manager, Kim Seungmin everybody," Woojin announced and took a glance towards the two crying babies at the back. "Jisung and Felix! Mind to pour your hearts out?"

Jisung stood up from his seat and snatched Woojin's microphone. "Thanks, Hyung. Actually I'm very happy for our Jeongin." He wiped his tears. "Jeongin, you proved us that humanity has hope. Please don't ever grow up. We love you." He returned the microphone to Woojin and hugged Jeongin. The ceremony continued to for another 15 minutes until Jeongin decided to officially dismissed the ceremony.

School hours have ended hours ago. The only thing that prevent Jisung from going home was his love and dedication towards Jeongin. It's reasonable since almost every students joins the fandom.

With stray tears left to dry, Jisung dialed his personal driver to pick him up. Yes, he's that rich. His father is the heir of C&R International company, leading every South Korea's famous company. The name Jumin Han is always spotted in rich people magazines or newspapers.

Jisung waited patiently outside the school building. The sun radiated enough warmth for Jisung to delight in. That's when a sudden wet, sweaty hand landed on Jisung's shoulder, much to his surprise.

"How can I help you?"

The guy let out several heavy breathings. "Are you Han Jisung?"

Jisung winced his eyebrows. "Yes. Who are you and why are you looking for me?" Jisung didn't mean to be rude but it's hard to act normal in front of a handsome sweating guy whom he just met.

The guy took his sign. "I'm Lee Minho, from the same club that Felix attends." He handed Jisung a notebook, his notebook. "Felix told me to give this to you. I believe this is yours."

"He could've called me."

Minho just shrugged. Before he could speak another word, a loud horn was heard and a man in suit came out of nowhere.

"Mr. Han, sorry for the long wait." Minho looked at the man in curiosity as he took Jisung's bag and opened the door for Jisung to enter. Seconds later, the car has vanished from Minho's sight. To be honest, Jisung wanted to say goodbye but he was flustered for some reasons.

Meanwhile in the fancy car, Jisung stayed quiet, with the notebook gripped tightly on his hands.

"New boyfriend?" Mr. Cha (the driver) broke the silence.

The word 'boyfriend' caught Jisung off guard. "N-no! It's just a... uhm random guy." He mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

"Well, it's not random if you're this flustered." Mr. Cha smirked. "It's okay to tell me. I've been hearing you rambling about hot guys for 9 years. It won't be too surprising if he's your boyfriend."