50

Jisung had been ignoring Chan the moment he felt the older's steady breathing from the back of his head. He knew Chan was trying to get his attention, yet the more he tried, the more anxious Jisung became. Chan's breath felt so hot against his skin and it's stressing him out.

He had no choice.

Turning his body, Jisung stared at him from the top of his head, down to his body, until his eyes met the latter's groin.

"That's an ugly pattern you have down there." Jisung pointed at Chan's covered manhood. Blue patterns surrounding his red Louis Vuitton pajama pants that didn't suit his top. What intrigued him the most was that the patterns looked like freaking Sharingan.

The older's cheeks flushed madly upon hearing Jisung's statement. He immediately covered his groin, although there's nothing to be covered. Well, there's obviously something to be covered, but it's already covered. He's not naked after all. Unless...

Jisung took a breath of silence. "You're lucky I am mentally stable or else I'd lost my shit." He clapped his hands twice, then Eunwoo came out of nowhere with a box of aromatics. "That one," he pointed at one of the scented candle, "coconut and lime."

Setting up the best atmosphere, Eunwoo lit up the coconut and lime scented candle amongst the tension. On a mere second, sweet, sour fragrance danced into their nostrils. The smell of humanity teasingly grazed their senses, as Eunwoo slowly changed position so he could massage Jisung's shoulders.

Chan broke the silence. "Love this smell."

Jisung let out the rich madam's chuckle. "Coconut and lime," he explained, "this fresh, vibrant scent is guaranteed to energise the body and the mind and put a positive spin on any day."

"You're so good at advertising, you might get hired at this point," Eunwoo teased.

"Oh, cry me a table!"

Chan sweated a little. "Actually it's cry me—"

"I paid more attention to my boyfriend's ass than chemistry." Those words accidentally escaped from the blonde's mouth.

"Uh, what?"

"I promised someone to always be honest, yet I'm not supposed to be saying this to you." He face-palmed himself before blaming the candle. "I'm so good at fucking things up, I might start a business."

"Jisung." Chan finally raised himself, earning a curious look from both Jisung and Eunwoo. It took Jisung a while to stay focused ever since his man period attacked him this morning.

The younger didn't expect himself to be so annoying, yet he found himself in this situation; being in the same room with Chan, supposedly spending quality time with him whereas he could've spent the rest of the day with Jumin; bathing underneath the sunlight with Elizabeth the 3rd on his lap. Too bad summer hasn't show its peak yet.

Chan stared at him wide-eyed. "Let's surprise Woojin." The younger could see the sparkle reflecting on his eyes.

"Huh... uh, what?"

"Snap out of it." He snapped harder than Chungha and Thanos combined. "Are you even listening?" Both hands squished Jisung's cheeks in attempt to wake him. "Hey, are you here?"

He pulled the older's hands away. "Physically? Yes. Mentally? I'm in a renaissance panting a silk dress, staring wistfully into the distance." Having Chan's eyes pierced into his retina, the mentioned boy turned timid. "Sorry, it's just you're being very absurd right now."

"Absurd?" he questioned out of curiosity.

"Are you saying I would say yes to your request on sacrificing my family holiday to execute your egotistical plan on helping Woojin-hyung when we can just wait until this holiday is over?"