5

"Felix?"

Felix turned around upon hearing the familiar voice. He was somewhat scared because it's dark there, yet someone was calling him from the darkness.

Hello darkness my old friend.

Oh, it's just Minho.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing." Minho approached the blonde silently.

Oof, Felix felt like he's being exposed.

Minho noticed the large camera on his friends' hands. Why's he holding a camera in the darkness? Minho thought.

"Are you trying to capture ghosts? I heard this school used to be a graveyard." Minho was back to his oblivion state.

"Hyung, you know that's just a silly rumor. Every school has that graveyard or hospital rumor."

Minho chuckled after realizing his stupidity for believing such rumors. "Well then, why are you holding a camera?"

"Oh..." Felix paused for a second, contemplating whether he should tell Minho or not. "Promise me you won't go cray cray."

"Of course."

"I have a thing for Changbin." Felix looked down, embarrassed. "I secretly takes pictures of him whenever he's alone which is almost every hour."

Changbin? Minho didn't expect to hear his seat mate's name coming out of from the Australian.

"Don't tell me..." Minho peeked inside the dark classroom. There he saw Changbin who's drowned to the music he's listening. Changbin often said that he loves dark, but he didn't expect the reality to be this creepy.

(I love dak)

Felix purposely coughed to get Minho's attention. "Enough about me. What about you? Any progress with Jisung?"

"Uh... what?"

"Don't lie to me, Hoe. My freckles can see through your brain."

Minho was confused. "He's avoiding me for God knows why. I've been really friendly with him and his cat, but I accidentally kissed him and yeahh..."

Felix almost threw his camera, but he didn't because of his crush's photos. "Bro, you've got a serious business going on."

Minho's stomach churned.

"You know what's likely to happen when you kissed a very gay boy." Felix crossed his legs, arms resting on his chin.

"He's gay?"

"You didn't know?! I can't believe you!"

"How am I supposed to know? It's not like I'm gay. I mean I didn't mean to attract him that way." Minho finished his statement.

Talking to Minho was a waste of time. Essentially, he's a brick wall.

Felix pinched the bridge of his nose. "So I just wasted my time talking to a brick wall when my Binnie is there." Felix took a glance at Changbin who seemed to be unbothered, considering the visible Airpods were still tucked in his ears. "Just apologize to Jisung for no reason and give me his number." Felix pointed at Changbin and continued, "I'll give you Jisung's number in case he's not talking. People tend to express themselves differently in social media, which is not a bad thing, but not a good thing either."