29

Jisung had been missing school for the past few days due to his crippling disease. He was diagnosed with chickenpox and continuously blamed his father for not making sure he had been vaccinated against it beforehand. Howbeit, his health wouldn't guarantee his presence at school because the thought of meeting Britney and the gang irritated him.

He was locked inside his room. Sometimes Eunwoo would pay him a visit to deliver food, give medications, or just simply distract him from scratching his rashes. With Eunwoo help, Jisung felt like he would heal anytime soon.

On the other side, little Elizabeth the 3rd was busy doing photoshoots for the upcoming cat magazine this fall. He was getting more attention from everyone and Jisung was jealous for her.

Lying on his mattress, he opened Straight Kids group chat, since his phone had been buzzing under his butt cheeks for over 3 minutes.

Straight Kids

YongbokIsDaddy
M115IN6 J15UN6 H0U125 😓😓

MomILoveHim
Uhm, what?

KingSeungmin
"missing Jisung hours" sheesh,, are you dumb?

Jisquirrel
don't call him dumb

KingSeungmin
ahhhh,, it's the "boyfriend"

YongbokIsDaddy
Y0U'123 4L1V3!!!! 😱

MommaShrek
Get well soon, Jisung 💜.

MomILoveHim
Sung-ie, that girl you hate...

Jisquirrel
britney bitch?

MomILoveHim
Yeah. She's been bothering Felix for a while. What's her business?

ILOVEDAK
SHE WHAT?! I'LL KILL HER AND HER FAKE TITTIES!!!!

ChristopherinaChan
WE DON'T KILL PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD

HyunJeans
how do you italicized words in chat?

MomILoveHim
You showed up just to ask that?

Jisquirrel
OKAY I'LL MAKE SURE TO STOP BRITTNEY

MommaShrek
Thank you, only you can stop her.

HyunJeans
italic.... :(

With that, he closed the group chat and sighed heavily. At this moment, all he wanted was a warm hug from Minho. He was lacking vitamin Minho due to his sickness. Minho wanted to visit him, but Jisung didn't allow him for his own good.

Sighing, he typed down Jeongin's number and call him. He needed spiritual advice and Jeongin's the only one capable on doing so. That's mainly the reason he rarely showed up on group chats due to the piling requests.

"Jisung-hyung? How are you?" Jeongin's calming voice soothed his ear, much different than his other friends who repeatedly gave him ear-rape.

"God Jeongin, I'm sorry if I tend to forget your blessings in my happiest moments in life." Jisung kneeled on his bed then continued, "Please shower me with your blessings once again! God Jeongin, give me strength and grant my wishes!"