41

"No, Hyunjin." Seungmin snatched Hyunjin's drink and gave it to Changbin. "We're not gonna drink and made stupid decisions."

"Come on," he whined. "It's different than the stalker or pedophiles stories you've often told me."

Seeing the couple acting like an underage married couple they were, Jisung stood between them, literally stopping their little couple fight because he's the man.

"Come on, guys. This is a sacred celebration party, so we must push our arrogance away and accept our fate as Jeongin's believer because once you Jeongin, you can't Jeongout."

"Alright, understandable. Have a nice day," said the whole fandom.

The whole base camp was filled with the Foxers which is basically the official nickname for Fox Army's member (which also stands for Fox Boxers, though some people simply referred them as Jeongin's believer). To Jisung's surprise, the rusty building was able to fit so many people without making them feel cramped. Perhaps Chan had expanded the building's territory with whatever's land lord he had to deal with.

Last time Fox Army had their gathering, Jisung was absent because he was visiting Minho at the hospital and holy cows, he surely had missed several other recruitment ceremonies during all those times since he had somewhat lost contact with Fox Army's manager. He was certain that Seungmin had changed his phone number for whatever's reason.

Little did he know that the whole NCT unit was part of the Foxers. It was a bewildering fact since NCT was known as the most popular friend group in the school. They even had a fan base. Of course, people seemed to be intimidated to interact with NCT just by seeing their numbers. There were so many of them, they could form a nation.

Jisung gasped. "Holy shit, the nipples are one of us now..."

"NCT in the house, bitches!" announced the self-proclaimed leader, Lee Taeyong himself as they entered the building in all black. Jisung gotta admit, they surely killed the entrance. That shit was epic.

A hand flung its way to Jisung's shoulder. He let out a stupid sound from his mouth as he felt his heart's about to jump out from his chest. He sniffed at the person who seemed to not know the idea of personal space. And boy... that hand smelled like pork belly.

"Whaddup, mothertrucker!" A familiar voice startled the blonde. That pork belly hand surely belongs to Park Jisung. "Guess who's just got out from prison?"

"Yo, copycat!" He fist bumped the younger, resulting his fist to have pork belly's scent. "Let's have a duel. Whoever wins shall slap the loser's balls," he rashly declared.

Jisung didn't even have the time to fight the other Jisung as per usual due to Minho's strong grip. He's basically dragging his Jisung away from the other Jisung with ulterior motive.

Unlike Minho, Jisung wasn't plainly oblivious. He could already feel the jealousy aura sparking over Minho's body. It made him happy for a reason.

Minho crossed his hand, a bemused frown was all that he shown. "Sung-ie, I don't think getting your balls slapped is the wisest choice at this point."

"Are you saying that I'll lose to that wimp?" Jisung pointed toward Park Jisung who seemed to be busy chucking another batch of pork belly into his mouth. "Don't say that you're jealous because I'd either get my balls slapped or slapping other people's balls instead of yours?" He scanned through his boyfriend's expression, totally not surprised with his reaction.

Minho's face was bright red, way redder than Tomato Kim's hair.

Minho frighteningly opposed the idea. "No, I'm not sexually aroused with the thought of slapping balls. That's offensive to the balls."