56

"Did you just call me baby?"

"Did I stutter?" Minho retorted his question.

"You didn't, but—" Jisung couldn't find proper words to describe the butterflies in his stomach. "Wait a damn minute, what did you say about us meeting?" He changed the subject faster than 3Racha's rap.

Minho laid his body onto the mattress. This time he's the one pulling Jisung with him, so that they both lied comfortably beside one another. With their eyes gazed upwards to the ceiling, Minho rested his head on his own arms.

"You know I've known some of your friends before I get to know you, right?" Minho opened with a question.

"Uh, uh," he replied, "Felix and Hyunjin."

He clicked his tongue. "Correct! Dance club brought us together, even I know Hyunjin before he went to high school."

"What? I didn't know that!" the younger exclaimed a little too dramatically. Minho gave him a warning not to scream randomly again when they're lying ear to ear, in which Jisung complied because he also didn't expect his voice to come out so loudly.

Jisung puffed his cheeks. "Not fair. No one has ever told me about this."

"I'm literally right here." His eyes looked dead. "Anyways Felix wouldn't stop blabbering about this Jisung guy which I didn't understand that time."

Images of memories from his early sophomore year when he was too shy to approach the juniors he met at the dance club formed again like puzzle pieces. He was supposed to introduce the club activities and members, but he ended up sacrificing one of his fellow with the 'spare me' face.

"Hyung! I can't believe we meet again," said Hyunjin as he scooted closer to Minho's side. A breath of relief escaped him from seeing such a familiar face before he went to bro-hug him.

Minho's face lit up. "Hyunjin, how have you been?" It's only been a year, yet Minho wondered how that one year changed his appearance. He looked much taller within a year. He found it to be unfair.

"Like usual. You know... disappointing my family." They laughed it off together. As far as he knew Hyunjin, that boy was known for making sarcastic remarks about his family because he would never be as smart as his older brother.

In a spur of the moment, an uninvited boy sneaked his head in curiosity. "Did I just hear the word disappointment? Cause same!" His hands touched their shoulders as if he's part of this conversation.

Minho jumped back. "Who are you?"

Hyunjin seemed a little confused on why he didn't recognize the boy. "You don't remember Felix?"

"Felix who?" he asked back.

"Lee Felix. He's a newbie at our dance studio in middle school." He was about to say more about Felix before he remembered something. "Right, sorry. I forgot you left the studio before he joined. My bad."

"Anygays I'm Felix!" He shook hands with Minho properly with the biggest grin plastered on his face. Who knows whose hamster runs his mind?

"Minho. Lee Minho. Nice to see you." The awkwardness still lingering in him.

Thank goodness Felix was good in carrying the conversation. "Hyung, you are really pretty. I'm not telling you this because I'm gay and attracted to you, I'm actually being objective. You are really pretty up close." Honestly Minho didn't know how to handle Felix's compliment.