31

Jisung was dead panic when Jumin dialed his number. His father didn't say much on the phone, but instructed him to go to the specified location. Jisung didn't want to trouble Eunwoo, hence he ordered his second driver: Park Jinwoo, to take the wheel.

"How long?" He could feel his foot shaking in anticipation. He didn't know exactly what's happening to his body, why's he shaking so much, though probably he's nervous about what his father has to say. Not that he's afraid of his own father. No. He's scared of whatever news his father about to deliver.

"Just a few more intersections away. We'll be there in approximately three minutes," answered Mr. Park, unbothered by the continuous vibration caused by Jisung.

Mr. Park was right, it took them exactly three minutes to arrive safely on the spot. The next thing he knew, he was already sitting in front of Jumin with two glasses of Dalgona coffee on the table. Preferably for the two of them to savor individually, although Jumin would usually drink red wine in every occasion.

Jisung took off his helmet, then took a calming sip of Dalgona coffee. "So what's the purpose of taking me here?" His eyes traveled around the empty coffee shop, unsurprised when finding out there's only the two of them inside.

They sat 2 meters apart because Jisung was scared, also because he's still sick. This particular situation reminded Jisung of his regular days at school, from the way they sat so far apart. They even had their own mini tables in front of them, so they could still put their drinks there.

Jumin watched as Jisung calmly drank his coffee, feeling more at ease. "The Han's kid is Gay Scandal. It surprises me how much people figured out your sexual orientation when your relationship with Lee Minho is considered new."

Jisung sighed in defeat. "Actually I have an assumption regarding to the person behind this fiasco." Jumin looked rather surprised, so Jisung explained before Jumin butts in. "I know it's not very wise to assume people's motives, but there's this one girl in my class who kept chasing me, but I refused because she's only digging for my wealth. When I told her about my relationship with Minho, she's more infuriated than before. In conclusion, she spreads news about my sexuality since she has proofs. Notwithstanding the consequences, she only seeks revenge."

Oh, wow... Jisung himself didn't expect to spill so much tea, but it's worth the shot. His heart felt more peaceful after vomiting all the informations he's been hiding thus far.

"I see..." Jumin hummed, registering the new information he's given. "Judging from past experience, it's best to shut the person behind this before things get worse, and I know a guy who's really good at doing so."

Jisung's head tilted in confusion. "Past experience? Is that the reason you look so relaxed despite your name and company are at stake?" Jisung recalled their conversation from the other day.

"Throughout my life, I've been dealing with a lot of people, mostly women. Some of them went overboard. By overboard, I mean against working ethic. There was this girl named Sarah who managed to intrude the security system in the mansion. Therefore I always make sure to tighten the physical and cyber security to ensure the company and the family's safety," he explained carefully. Jisung found the explanation quite amusing somehow.

"However, if we manage to find and shut the person behind this, what other things can we do? It's not like The Han's Kid is Gay scandal will suddenly be forgotten because it's the damn truth." Jisung slammed the table, feeling his blood boiled every second.

"Calm down." Jumin watched as Jisung tried to regain his composure than continued, "It is necessary to find the person behind this because that person somehow manage to update your activities to social media. If we let this pass by so easily, that person would likely cause more trouble by spreading further news about you, and eventually mislead all the truth because that's the joy of ravaging other people's lives."