14

y'all please watch the video above.

┉┉

Not long after Chan's departure, Minho was also running himself out of the base camp. Jisung wanted to chase him but decided against it, somewhat anxious about the outcome if he did what he planned to do heretofore.

"Fuck my life." He breathed out those words nonchalantly, earning a warning glare from Woojin which he noticed straight away.

"Sorry for my distasteful choice of words. What I meant to say is sexual intercourse my life." The boy was quite salty after Chan spilled the hot tea. His best friend, Felix, was genuinely concerned about his wellbeing.

The tension in the room was no longer lively, therefore Jisung escaped the room. A minute later he had found himself staring at the bathroom mirror (still in the base camp).

His mind was clouded with thoughts; thoughts about Minho hating on him. He liked the boy too much, he's afraid of losing him.

A small hand patted his back. "Don't stress yourself too much."

Jisung hugged the owner of the hand tightly. "Lixie, what if he hates me now? What if the thinks I'm a disgusting piece of gay twerp? I can never look him in the eyes again." Felix hummed a series of "It's okay" to his best friend who's clutching to his sweater tightly like a kitten.

"Perhaps I should just, you know... not into him anymore. Gosh, I wish I can delete my feelings away but I can't cause I'm a fucking crybaby."

Wiping the tears away, Felix replied, "You know, sometimes the wrong train can take you to the right destination as long as you're the one's controlling the train." Jisung nodded, not completely understand the meaning of the sentence, but he just listened because feels protected.

Just now, he's glad to have his best friend caring over him. True, Felix can be a confusing—flirtatious old school trend digger, or a meme-like cheese stick addict. Howbeit, he's also the best kind of friend in Jisung's world. At happy times, he would be the typical McDonald's clown, whereas at sad boy hours, he would switched 180 degrees and become the best companion.

As they both promised when they first made the best friend label tattooed on their buttocks, they would be there for each other; during their best and worst state. They promised to always be there for one another. A true friend never leave each other in the darkness alone... without an evil prank to be executed, that's what Felix's mother said to him when he was younger.

They finally let go of each other in behalf of Jisung's undeniably urge to pee. Felix understood, suddenly wanting to pee as well.

"When you said 'as long as you're controlling the train', you're talking about Minho and I?" Jisung asked in the middle of peeing.

"No, what I meant to say was YOU should control your emotions, your overflowing feelings. Don't let those things taking control over you," Felix said, also peeing.

Pulling his pants on, Jisung winced his eyebrows in confusion. "Are you saying that my feelings for him are wrong?"

"No—don't twist it the wrong way." Felix pulled his pants on, glancing the boy's before him. "Couples can't be couples without both sides confessing their feelings towards each other. People confess their feelings for the other to understand."