30

Plot twist: I'm alive. BAM! End of story.

┉┉

"Where the fuck are we going?" Minho ignored the curious cat. "And why the fuck am I wearing Sandy Cheeks' costume?"

"Cause you got some nice cheeks," Minho blurted out without thinking about the consequences.

"What?"

"What?"

The boys turned quiet again. Jisung was sitting not so comfortably in Minho's car, while the older was busy taking U-turns ever so often. Minho has a weird habit of using unfamiliar routes in order to arrive to the desired destination. However, Jisung could already tell that they're not going to Minho's house; which he found odd, since the car almost always travel around Minho's neighborhood.

"The costume is uncomfortable, moreover because it's better for you to wear it since you're the one who's sick and whose fame is endanger due to those spreading rumors regarding to your sexuality that may somewhat damage your brain if you're too exposed to the media."

Jisung was too puzzled to react properly. "Damn, I wasn't expecting such details." He let out several pterodactyl voices, wheezing. "For the hundredth time, where are we going?"

"To someplace dear to us." His voice quavered very scarily, eyes still focused on the road. "Sorry, I'll try to be more poetic next time," the boy murmured nonchalantly.

"Yeah yeah, I get it. Tony Stark died, so what now? It's not like this shady road will take us to Hyunjin's house or something." Jisung shook his head then turned his attention back to the road and surprisingly they're in front of Hyunjin's house. "Oh, fuck yes! I'm a fucking psychic. My future is fucking decided. Fuck life."

Minho parked the car professionally then helped Jisung getting out of the car. He opened the passengers door. "Come out, princess."

Clutching tightly to the older's shirt, he used Minho's body as a support, then kicked his body away from the seat. Getting the whole costume out without damaging it was more difficult than what he had imagined. Apparently, the kick was too harsh, resulting Jisung to fall with Minho on his grip—basically carrying him. His hands accidentally ripped his boyfriend's shirt, exposing his bare torso to the sunlight. Their legs were too wobbly, hence the couple ended up lying on the concrete, with Jisung on top of Minho; whose clothes were torn. It's easy to misjudge the situation since nobody can even differentiate whether it's a mere accident or they're filming porn.

"Welcome to our establishment—woah, at least get a room! Young men these days are so thirsty for concrete sex." A voice greeted them. Jisung and Minho quickly stood up. Both gave awkward gesture towards one another. Jisung inhaled deeply, embracing the gay thought.

He looked up to see Minhyun waving at them in excitement. "I remember. You're Hyunjin's brother." He bowed to hide his flushed cheeks.

"And you two must be Minho and Jisung: the kinky cat roleplay couple." Minhyun winked playfully, sending embarrassment to the couple every time his wink's getting wilder. He added, "I'm just kidding. I don't know what kind of relationship you guys are having, but I enjoy spouting random suggestions. However, your shirt is torn in a very rough way as if you guys have a good sexual intercourse." He directed his gaze on Minho's exposed torso, examining the sight before him in a very heterosexual way.

Shaking his head continuously, Minho lied, "No, you misunderstood the situation. I ripped my own shirt because..." His leftover brain cells were busy rummaging for a reasonable excuse. "... because I need vitamin D." A laugh almost escape from Jisung's mouth.