10

Straight kids?

"That's bullshit, everyone knows I'm gay." Felix plopped his head on Jeongin's always available shoulder.

"Stop hurting the baby!" Seungmin lifted Felix's head from the younger.

Ever since Jeongin informed both Jisung and Felix about this group they're in, Chan gathered them all in an empty building after school hour has finished.

Jisung couldn't help but question, "First of all, why the fuck are we in a haunted house?" He looked around, hoping to find Pizza Hut, but didn't find any. "Second, why are we gathering here? We ain't Phineas and Ferb... but you remind me of Phineas." Jisung pointed at Changbin who was busy scrolling down his phone, hoping to find any flash sale.

"Ohh, I love watching Phineas and Ferb! My favorite character happens to be Phineas sooo... wink wonk." Felix winked a little too aggressively, Jisung almost had nightmares looking at it.

"Did you seriously just said wink wonk? Isabella, you're not hilarious." Jisung looked at his best friend in disgust. Minho only laughed watching the two boys fighting.

"It does exactly what it says on the tin." Felix dabbed, apparently dabbing is still cool, he thought.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Did you just use Ronseal's phrase?"

"It's a catchy phrase."

"But you ain't catchy."

Chan purposely faked an old man's cough to stop the ongoing soon to be drama. He caught everyone's attention. Even Changbin stopped looking at his phone, about to give up with the flash sale.

Chan made an awkward smile, looking at the eight boys who were staring at him. "You want explanation, I'll give you the explanation you need."

"Spill it, Martha." Felix was not in the mood anymore.

Chan nodded. "So, the principal gave us—I mean the whole students this program that we should do." Chan changed his voice to make the unnecessary high pitched girly voice and asked himself, "But what should we do, Chan senpai?"

Chan went low again. "In order to promote our school, we're holding a festival... sorta. Anygay, we got seperated into groups to perform or do anything to fulfill their needs. Since I have this kind of authority for being a perfect human being, I made the group, this group to be exact."

He did the high pitched voice again. "You're lying, Senpai. I don't trust you." His voice went higher and pitchy. "Yeah, Christopherina-chan is right. Tell us the whole story!"

And so he did.

It was back to the school's auditorium.  Chan was sitting in the front seat next to Walmart. Not sharing a conversation since he saw Vanessa staring angrily from the back row.

The awkwardness ended after the principal started talking. "Good afternoon everybody."

"Good afternoon Mr. Jung!"

"Let me make this announcement as short as possible." He adjusted his collar. "As you all may noticed, our school is getting short in students registration for the upcoming years. Therefore we're holding an open festival to promote our school. This method is always proven to be working when it comes to gaining popularity. So I want you to create groups consisting of 5-10 people, but you have to mix the member from every classes. Any questions?"

A student raised his hand, then stood up after he was given his cue. "Sir, can I make a group of 21 people? I mean... there's a lot of people here." He returned back to his seat.