42

I'm trying my hardest to make a soft chapter oKaY, but you know I'll end up adding my dry humor. Admit it, you like my humor.

┉┉

"Rock-a-bye, baby on the treetop. When the wind blows... the cradle will rock. If the bough breaks... the cradle will fall. But hyung will catch you, cradle and all~"

"SHUT UP!" Sweats running on Jisung's forehead. He shot his eyes open, staring awkwardly at his frightened face reflecting on Minho's eyes.

Oh, right. He almost forgot that he's been sleeping on Minho's thighs.

"S-sorry," he muttered, taking a deep breath. "I must have been tired."

"You surprised me, that's for sure." Minho took out his handkerchief to wipe his boyfriend's sweat. It was a gift from Eunwoo for getting rid of Jisung from Eunwoo's side because apparently Jisung's charming assistant has been getting a lot of days off from his young master ever since they're dating. "I should probably sing a different song," he suggested.

"No, I really like that song. It's just... I had a terrible dream and your voice was echoing inside my dream." He tried to remember his dream. "In my dream, your voice sounded like a screeching cougar, it's creepy as fuck."

"Well, that's messed up."

They both laughed for God knows what reason. Jisung's sleepiness had been washed away, thus he finally let Minho's thighs rest.

To be quite honest, Jisung was lying. He was the one who told Minho not to lie ever again, yet he couldn't swallow his own word. He wasn't having a nightmare, nor hearing a screeching cougar. True, he could hear Minho's singing in his dream, but it was in someone else's voice, not Minho's.

Secretly, he muttered a lie in attempt to maintain the lovely atmosphere. After all, today's a happy day.

Minho and Jisung were happily sitting together in a familiar place, as how they preferred to describe the place. They're in a park, that park to be exact. The park where they once met Cesar Milan, the park where they once ate ice cream together, the park where they once spent the night in. It's that park.

The park where the love first sparked. Choo choo, motherfucker!

The only difference is that there's no cat this time. Jumin had arranged some events to the four cats, also he wanted to have a human-to-cat talk in private. Just Jumin things.

What a way to spend their last day of school this semester. Winter break is finally coming. Therefore Minho thought it's a good idea to enjoy nature's sensation right before the snow comes this season. They're still in their uniforms, which Jisung thought would add the high school drama vibes. He's not wrong though.

Two guys, sitting on the park zero inches away because they're gay.

Woojin hadn't been showing up ever since the latest party. Chan ensured everyone that he's okay, though it didn't seem okay at all. He left Straight Kids group chat and changed his number. Again, Chan said not to worry about his disappearance.

"Don't worry. He'll come back before you know it," Chan remarked, patting the confused boy with a comforting smile.

Jisung winced his eyebrows in confusion. "That doesn't make any sense."

"Yeah," Minho agreed. "He sounded like he's leaving for a long time."

"Everyone thinks so, including him," he emphasized the last word. "I'm gonna bring him back. No, we're gonna bring him back. Trust me."