36

"Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?"

"No, Felix," Woojin demured. "But since he is dead it would be hard to do so."

Felix and the rest were all fascinated with Woojin's intelligence, although for Woojin, it's just a simple mind trick.

"Ooh, I have a better question!" Changbin rubbed his chin in a circular motion. "Will we ever have a definable form of measurement for the concept of 'truth?' You can't simply create judgment because of your own understanding, am I right?" Woojin could feel the pressure putted on his shoulder as Straight Kids' answering machine.

"Jeezuz crust, how many times do I have to tell him to not have sex with the darkness..." Chan mumbled in disappointment.

Changbin hissed, "Shut up, Crispy! I'm serious."

"Yeah yeah... and dinosaurs still exist."

Felix let out a cynical laugh. "Binnie boy, my love. Fear no more cause I have the answer for you."

"Oh no..." Jeongin was already concerned. Meanwhile, Changbin had been anticipating for Felix's answer. Ah, the thing we do for love.

"The only truth in this world is that there is no truth." Felix's gaze sharpened as he sparked out intelligence. "Anyone can become a god or a devil. All it takes is for people to believe it."

Silence grew broader as they were all dumbfounded by Felix's sudden intelligence. Tears almost flew down to their cheeks because the thought of Felix must've undergone major character development in some point of his life was fairly unbelievable.

Changbin was clouded with Felix's love. "F-felix, that was touching. I must admit-"

Felix cut Changbin's sentence off. "And that is a quote, not exactly from my brain." Dancing on his foot, he chirped, "So If I claim fifty sausages as my property, it's not a lie because I've claimed my ownership toward those fifty sausages. This is why you guys should look in a broader horizon and stop thinking about stealing my sausages."

"You really are something," Minho said, still lying on the hospital's bedroom.

It's been a day after Jisung was informed about Minho's condition, exactly a day after the emotional roller coaster. Everyone including Minho himself was beyond amazed to witness the fast recovery process.

Minho didn't have to undergo surgery or some sort of crucial medical treatment because the truth is that he's not severely injured. Yes, he's bleeding, scratched by the asphalt everywhere, had a consciousness, and whatnots. However, those wounds were treated first-handedly by Chunhua and then the people from the medical team in a proper way. In addition, Minho has incredibly strong bones, so it takes more than that to bring him down.

That's mainly the reason everyone could joke around, even Minho. They decided to not cause more worry and spread positive energy to support Minho's mental recovery. Though the contrast mood difference was kind of ironic compared to the day before. In fact, it was 180 degrees different.

The day before...

"Where is Minho?!" Chan's voice startled Minho and the rest of the people inside the room.

Jisung could spot all members of Straight Kids behind Chan, sweating like a wolf on mating season. Perhaps Chunhua contacted them before.

Chunhua stood up from her seat and headed toward their direction. "He's recovering, but I can ensure you that he's fine, probably needs companion."

"Oh, thank goodness." Everyone sighed in relief. At least they knew Minho didn't have amnesia.

Chunhua gave them a warm smile. "What took you guys so long? Traffic jam?"