46

thanks for 50K! you guys are srsly magical

┉┉

"It's 8 A.M! What are you doing?" Chan half yelled at a drunken-looking Hyunjin.

Chilling on the back seat with Seungmin snuggling on his chest, he lied, "Drinking water." Still, it's blindly obvious that he's drinking wine instead of water, even for blind people. Asking wasn't necessary.

Chan shook his head. "Water?" His hand reached for the wine bottle, snatching that thing away from Hyunjin. "That definitely looks like wine," he said in disappointment, but not surprised.

"Wow, looks like Jesus did it again!" A stinging satire in his voice. Seungmin was heard giggling on Hyunjin's chest, probably drunk.

Chan was so done. (someone pls save him)

Chan had already thought that waking them up early would result in utter chaos, yet he still couldn't figure out the best way to persuade them to 'not be lazy' or 'be cooperative' at least. Nonetheless, Hyunjin and Seungmin were drunk before they arrived at the destined location. Not to mention he also scented some unfinished beef between Jisung and Minho.

If it weren't for Jeongin's godly aura, Chan would already dig his own grave in all likelihood.

Meanwhile on the other side of the universe, Jisung was so deep in thought because his boyfriend hadn't speak much since yesterday night. It's not like Minho was much of a speaker. However, it's not Lee Minho if he hadn't commented anything related to cat business. The silent treatment Minho was giving him surely pained him.

What if it's about my kiss with Felix? But everyone knows our kiss screams the 'no homo' vibe. Wait... what if he's not everyone? Well, obviously he's Minho. Minho doesn't get jealous... unless?

"Oi, Bro!" Felix waved his hand in front of Jisung's face. "World to Jisquirrel!"

No response. Apparently Jisung.exe has stopped working.

"How many members are in DaySex?" He began to question his best friend's common sense.

"Blue," he mumbled.

"Next question," he said frowning. "How many fingers am I showing?" He showed his middle finger directly to Jisung's face. Usually the boy would get triggered whenever someone gave him the middle finger. Let's see if he's actually alive or not...

A smile crept on his face, a really creepy one. "Not enough to pleasure me."

"Okay, this calls for a drastic measure." He cleared his throat before shouting, "Jisung's Gucci is a fake one!"

Immediately Jisung's eyes darted to Felix's side. "Bitch, my Gucci is more real than Chan's dick."

"Can you two fucking give me a fucking break?! For fuck's sake, shut the fuck up before I shove a fucking rotten banana to your ass," Chan threatened before he continued contemplating his life's decisions and why did he end up being a widower in the middle of winter, though no one has died.

Not now at least.

Having his seventh sense back, Jisung braced himself to start a conversation that he's been planning for the past five songs he's heard from the car's speaker.