51

WARNING: a LOT of attitudes and madness (and tea) coming thru!

┉┉

"Woojin is missing?"

"Yup, that's for today's tea time," said Wonho as he took another sip of bubble tea.

Chan stood still, there's an uptight feeling in his stomach. Meanwhile, Jisung didn't pay any shit. He was too preoccupied in his phone call from the love of his life. Although he agreed to accompany Chan to get Woojin back, he's still holding grudges against Chan.

The saddest thing is the fact that they're looking for Woojin and they couldn't find him.

"Want some bubble tea?" Wonho offered to Chan. He politely declined the offer which led Jisung to grasp this opportunity. The boy was craving for some sweets, yet Minho was out of sight.

Jisung's eyes widen when he took a sip of the sweet beverage. "This shit fire," he claimed, then went back to his phone call as Chan only sighed.

Wonho gently pat his back. "What's wrong? It's okay, you can tell me."

At first, Chan was unsure whether he should share his story or not, but at the end he told him everything. He wasn't close with Wonho, but somehow he managed to open up to him. There's something about the older that made him feel warm and cozy.

"You guys lived together?" Wonho asked in disbelief, "I'm amazed. You're really incredible." The tone of his voice hinted a little bit of sarcasm, to which Chan couldn't understand.

The Australian tilted his head in a confusing manner. "Is there something I don't know?"

"How did you two meet?" the older questioned, looking serious as ever. He even dropped his bubble tea.

Chan felt a little uncomfortable with the growing tension between them. "He, uh... he came to my house."

"Why did you let him?"

"Because I felt bad for him?" he added, "I won't ever let a stranger enter my house, but I was still a precious little cotton candy back then." He cringed at his own words, though he's still a precious cotton candy inside.

Wonho acknowledged Chan's past behavior since he's also a precious cotton candy. "Don't tell me he said that he got kicked out from his household because his parents thought he was dating his neighbor, Hwall, and then his mother died..."

"Shit."

"Shit, indeed."

Now it's awkward.

The Australian was having a hard time coping with the situation he's facing. "Please tell me he's not lying. I don't know what to expect anymore at this stage." His nervousness had exceeded its limit. Nails anxiously tapping on the wooden table, legs bouncing, his body movements were pretty noticeable, even for Wonho.

"Actually..." Wonho explained, "that's the story of my life."

"What?"

"Hwall was my neighbor. Woojin came to me with another excuse back then, so we became friends. I didn't know he's taking advantage of my life's story to get along with the rich." Wonho was deep in thought before finishing his story. "I told him to fuck off and go back to Tomato Kim."

"DID YOU JUST MENTION TOMATO FUCKING KIM?!" Jisung barged in immediately. Before he got himself comfortable on Wonho's sofa, he told them to shut up while he's preparing his favorite tea.

He was about to sit after placing his tea on the glass table, but found himself screeching over a snake. The blonde ended up climbing onto Wonho's strong biceps and held it like his life depends on it.