17

sooo happy for chen :)

┉┉

"Damn, he's hot." Minho was busy scrolling down Jisung's Instagram account to confirm his feelings.

Minho wasn't stupid, he was just oblivious and filled with self-denial. His fingers though... were stupid.

StayStrongCrispy invited you to a group:
Straight Kids

StayStrongCrispy
Does anybody have Jisung's contact?

LeeKnowsAll
me

LeeKnowsAll
*sends contact*

StayStrongCrispy
thanks :)

StayStrongCrispy added MyHumanCat to the group.

StayStrongCrispy
Straight Kids, assemble!

MyHumanCat
fuck u 🖕

Minho's now certain that he's indeed a gay horse. To be honest, the boy couldn't be any more happy to finally accept himself for who he truly is. He was supposed to tell Chunhua regarding this matter, but instead his thumbs accidentally slipped and went for the wrong room chat.

LeeKnowsAll
hell yeah i'm fucking gay for that fucking hot mess han fucking jisung

Fuck! I messed up, Minho cursed himself for his idiotic mistake. He took a deep breath, then deleted the bubble chat as if nobody had read it.

LeeKnowsAll
🚫 You deleted this message.

Almost every member saw the message. Almost. All except for Jisung because it has always been this way for the two of them.

┉┉

"Hyung, I told you performing a song is nothing but boring." Changbin rolled his eyes, then took a bite of Felix's unfinished sausage.

Felix flinched upon witnessing a hand took away his beautiful sausage. "That's my sausa—never mind. It's all yours." He scratched his head and smiled, though he's having mixed feeling with the sausage's disappearance, dying inside. "C-chan hyung! What do you have in mind?"

Chan deeply exhaled. "My plan is to divide us into three sub-units since we can't seem to agree on something." He recalled them having a heated conversation about whose dick did Jisung sent to Felix. "Jisung, Changbin, and I for the first unit. Minho, Felix, and Hyunjin for the second one. Finally Woojin, Jeongin, and Seungmin. Y'all can think whatever piece of shit you guys want to perform."

Woojin and Seungmin slapped Chan's cheeks from both side. Giving him deadly glares for saying shit beforehand when there's Jeongin who just casually watching from afar.

Jeongin was nothing but bored. He missed a lot of good stuff for being absent the other day. He blamed the fever like he always did whenever he missed out his kdrama-like friendship life.

Next to him, there was a sleep deprived Han Jisung, lying his head heavily on the wooden cafeteria table. He had spent the night before with Seungmin, having a long ass video call to execute their plan on making Minho jealous.