32

tag yourself, I'm Suga

┉┉

Jisung knew he should've listened to his father; he shouldn't go out by himself, not making his friends worry, rely on his assistant, trust himself, and whatnots. Still, he neglected those warnings and completely done the opposites. Talking about idiots, there you have Jisung: an airhead with money in his pockets.

Nobody knows that Jisung's a skillful driver. Everyone simply thought that Jisung had no interest upon learning how to drive because he's born with a silver spoon on his dining table, which means he had enough drivers who would drive him anywhere he wishes, including Fuck You-Topia if he wants to.

Wearing his jet-black leather jacket, Jisung walked himself to the parking area, heating up his Kawasaki, put on a helmet, and finally let his body control the vehicle to a place dear to him: the mountains. He felt yearning for the mountains after being stuck behind the walls he called home. He was slightly nervous due to the fact that it's the first time he's driving something's drivable in a long period of time, which means he must be responsible for his action, and being responsible is not really a Jisung thing to begin with.

Let's just say that he was in a very bad mood.

Yesterday, when he went shopping in the nearest convenience store to buy some milk, a couple in their twenties caught him shopping and bad-mouthed him. Laughing their asses off, they teased Jisung, saying stuff like, "You remind me of your father, but worse..." or, "If you're not gay, I would totally be into you, but you're gay and I don't wanna be infected with your gay aura."

Jisung found it odd that many people pictures homosexuality as some type of infectious disease, or treating gay people so poorly as though they're not allowed to be happy. It's not like they're criminals or something. Criminals can be straight, gay, or anything else, and will remain criminals. Sexuality is neither an occupation, nor a disease, that's what Jisung always thought. Though he was known for his violent mouth, the thought of assassinating his haters never crossed his mind. It was Felix's job, not him.

But now he was beginning to question himself. Growing up in an accepting environment made him the happiest human potato in the whole world. However, realizing that those people are very likely to be found in the outside world scared him. If he was the happiest human potato back then, he's now a mashed potato, while others visualize him as gnocchi or something.

Having his mood plummeted into porridge, he drove as fast as he can, until he felt like he could see the view of the summit. To everyone's relief, he didn't get hit by a truck on the intersection, a drunk driver, or any other cliché bait he could think of. Jisung arrived at the mountains safe and sound.

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light—oh shut up, background music!

"What a lovely weather for a shitty day~" Jisung continued to inhaled and exhaled the fresh oxygen, repeating the process until his mind was in ease. Having a decent breathing exercise has always been Jisung's therapy whenever he felt like jumping off a cliff or undergo the process of exorcism.

He believed that everyone has their own Satan within themselves—well.. more like demon. Just like what The Ancient One said to Mordo in the movie Doctor Strange, "We never lose our demon, Mordo. We only learn to live above them."

Yeah, bitch. I only have to live above my selfish, egotistical bastard self, just like how my head is placed above my ass. Again, Jisung referred himself as a bitch because the enjoyment he felt after degrading himself was quite amusing. He knew it wasn't a healthy habit, but at least it's better to keep his low self-esteem instead of thinking way highly of himself.