24

school is a pain in the ass, but not like anal sex ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

┉┉

"Guess what happened to me!" Jisung jumped like crazy as soon as he arrived at school.

Seungmin pinched the bridge of his nose. "What? You're dating Minho?"

"Yeah, it's definitely Minho," Hyunjin remarked.

Jeongin nodded, Yeji and Chunhua too from afar.

"He must be dating Minho, can't think of anything else," Walmart said, shrugging. Even Walmart joined the It's Minho squad.

However, Felix objected. "Come on guys, you got it wrong. It's too obvious, he can't be dating Minho." Felix gave Jisung a big gummy smile, which returned with a dark expression from his best friend.

Out of the blue, the mentioned boy entered the classroom. Minho ran to Jisung and held his hand, saying, "Guess what? We're dating." Then left them speechless.

Chunhua made a fake surprised look on her face. "Oh look, it's Minho!" Her mouth forming an O shape just to be extra.

Hyunjin pouted. "Woah, can't believe it's actually Minho!" Everyone in the building could taste the sarcasm in Hyunjin's voice.

"Oh, what a surprise."

"So unbelievable, too good to be true."

"Fuck you all." Felix slammed his head to the table 26032018 times as a form of punishment for himself for not realizing the most obvious thing in the world.

The bell for the first period almost rang and everyone's already at class. What a surprise. Even the naughtiest kid, which is (y/n) was already sitting on the back corner of the class, scribbling down unnecessary curse words while sketching boobs on the chemistry book. The boobs were somehow symmetrical, even to (y/n)'s surprise.

Jisung sat beside Felix as usual, Hyunjin and Seungmin sat together as they were no longer fighting each other, Jeongin sat beside Chunhua—in front of Jisung, and the rest were all chaotic. Jisung started to wonder whether the students are allergic to school or is the school is allergic to students. For Jisung, school is more like a place for him to hang out with his friends and argue with hard-headed bitches to spice up his monochromatic life.

The teacher haven't arrived, yet Felix was already dozing off and that action itself seemed to infect others as Chunhua's head dropped on the table. Later, the class was filled with different snorings, it agitated Jisung to the fullest. He didn't remember how many times had he stomped his foot out of anger.

However, the sound of snoring was like a virus and he was infected by it. The next thing he saw was pure darkness.

That's when a hand slapped him back to wakefulness. What an ass, he cursed inside his head.

"SorryMr.DIdidn'tmeantosleepI'mjusttiredasfuckandsleepingsoundsgreattothepointIquestionmyselfwhetherIshouldregretmydecisionornotbutitseemslike... oh, it's not Mr. D at all." Jisung sighed, ruffling his own hair. "It's just a regular sized dick," he mocked the person standing before him with the nametag 'Bang Chan' tangled on his fancy Burberry shirt.

"Tch, no one's gonna bang you," Jisung murmured under his breath. "What's your business, Christopherina?"

Chan motioned Jisung to be quiet. "We're skipping school, so would you please be quiet for once." Jisung looked around. He was shocked when he saw his friends and several other Straight Kids members lying on the ground altogether, unconscious. That is an elephant in the room, well is it relevant to assume that Chan had drugged the whole squad for his pleasure.