47

yikes

┉┉

Minho looked pale.

No one was aware of Minho's condition until he started acting strangely during the skating process. The boy claimed to have unexpected fatigue, thus everyone rushed to help him, then Jiwoo drove him back to the cottage with Jisung. He only said he needed a rest and it wasn't a big deal.

It was a huge relief to know that Minho indeed just needed a rest.

The vacation continued the next day without Minho, Jisung, Chunhua, and Walmart. Minho's sick, Chunhua had menstrual cramp, Jisung's taking care of Minho, and Walmart's taking care the rest of them because apparently Jisung can't cook. Not like he can't, it's just he never attempted to cook any type of dish, including water.

To be honest, Jiwoo wanted to stay at Chunhua's side too. However, doing that would result in having someone else driving the car which seemed iffy and dangerous at the same time.

"You never told me about your low blood sugar levels," Jisung said, pouting his lips which Minho couldn't see with his eyes closed.

"That's why I'm telling you now." The older switched positions for the fifth time that morning.

Jisung was so worried when he felt Minho fell against his arms yesterday, he even pushed his anger away from whatever's external conflict they previously had. The couple hadn't talked through their problems since then, although now it's not the time to worry about that.

"You should eat more nutritional balance meals," the blonde mumbled. Being raised in a rich household, having proper meals has always been taught to him since his childhood days.

Minho grumbled like a little kid, "I only eat what I wanna eat."

"It doesn't work that way," he whined. This was the first time he felt more mature than the older. "A person who is eating a diet that's nutritionally inadequate or not getting enough to eat may experience mood changes in response to fluctuating blood sugar levels and malnourishment," he quoted from Google.

Ah, perhaps this is why he's so grumpy, a thought danced in his mind as he scrolled down the article.

"Sung-ie, stop lecturing me. I wanna sleep," Minho demanded, shifting again.

Sung-ie.

Jisung pursed a satisfied smile. Sung-ie... he really liked the nickname. In fact, he loved hearing that nickname from Minho's mouth. It didn't sound extravagant or special. For Jisung, that nickname felt like home; very warm, welcoming, and full of memories.

"Rest well, meow!" The blonde had no idea what kind of sound he had produced when meowed, but he couldn't care less. Gently, he moved closer to Minho's side, kneeling to the body lying next to him without a sound. Then he placed a soft kiss on his forehead, his fingers combed through the dark locks, caressing each strands like he's combing baby's head. Minho's hair felt soft against his skin. He loved it so much.

Meanwhile Minho tried his best to act natural. The kiss startled him to the point he couldn't move at all. Stiff as a board, he let the younger do whatever he wanted with his hair. It's not like he's not enjoying it, especially when his lips made contact with his forehead, radiating warmth to his whole body. Jisung had no idea the way Minho was struggling to compose his insides.