11

y'all i'm still salty the fact that it took me 24 hours to arrive back home due to heavy traffic (it's supposed to be a 5-6 hours trip). what a great way to start a year...

┉┉

"Excuse me, aren't you a little young to order a truck of iPhones?" A man gave Jisung a pen and a piece of paper.

Jisung signed at the bottom of the paper. "Yes, yes I am."

The man understood, then proceeded to drive the truck once it's loaded. Eunwoo gave the driver a list of addresses for the driver to send the iPhones to.

"Make sure you send them to the right address. I'll keep a track on you." Jisung waved the man his good bye.

In seconds, the man disappeared along with the truck. Obviously because he's the one driving the vehicle, duh.

After the whole iPhone thing has settled, Jisung and Eunwoo returned back to the Han's mansion.

The ride was silent unlike usual. It reminded Eunwoo about the day when his boss met Minho for the first time on the school gate. The silence bothered Eunwoo a lot. He got bored quite easily, so for him, driving without being accompanied by his chatty boss is disturbing.

He broke the awful silence. "What were you thinking about buying so many iPhones as a guarantee?"

Jisung was deep in thought. "She seemed extremely troubled. Nobody listened to her, and the best way to gain people's attention is to offer something."

Eunwoo couldn't help but laugh at Jisung's words. "Since when do you have a heart?"

"Yah, I have a big fat heart!" He pointed at his chest as if Eunwoo could see through his skin. "I'm gay as fuck but I have a soft spot for girls, not bitches of course." He recalled having Britney's hand all over his back, it disgusts him to the fullest.

"Well well... I'm highkey wishing to be a girl right now, so you'll have a soft spot for me." Eunwoo did an aegyo while making a sharp turn. King of multitasking.

"Stop having grotesque facial distortions, you swine." Jisung stuck his tongue out, pretending to puke. "Focus on the road, I'll focus on my nap."

People like Britney would think that Jisung and Eunwoo's friendship is weird, but for them it's perfect. Purrfect, as Elizabeth the 3rd would probably say.

Bitches like Britney would also think that Jisung is just a lazy ass teenager with nothing to do but to spend his father's money and living life inside his mansion. No, you're wrong.

Despite having his best life, Jisung was full of responsibilities. Just like they said, "With great power, comes great electricity bill." And the electricity bill we're talking about is in a form of his dad's orders.

Jisung was bundled with whatever's shit his father also deals with.

Jisung couldn't sleep. Not because of the car movement, he's used to it after all. He had plans to do, but his vibrating phone kept bothering him.

— Incoming call —
Jumin Han

📞
◂◂◂                    ▸▸▸
Decline            Accept