18

Jisung bit his lower lip. "No, listen to me first!"

"I don't need your explanation." Minho stood up, leaving Jisung alone.

"Please don't leave..."

With shaky legs, Jisung tried his best to keep his composure, but failed nonetheless. The first tear dropped from his left eye. Later, his face was covered in broken tears. It was guilt, all because of his love for Minho.

The last thing he wanted was to have Minho hating on him. Minho had something that other people couldn't give him.

Jisung has lived his whole life having everything. He received so much attention from the people around him. People would be jealous of him and for his wealth. Despite having everything, he was missing something. It was love.

All the motivation speeches he had heard mostly told him to live a happy life and to enjoy the little things in life. Rather than living life to the fullest, living was like a chore for Jisung; a chore that requires to be done by a certain amount of time. When the time has due, it's all over. The boy fears failure.

"Don't leave me" was all he could say with his muffled voice. It wasn't a big deal, it's not like Minho's leaving the world. However, saying the sentence 'don't leave me' hurts him to the fullest. The image of having the person he loves the most left him without a trace brought him back to his childhood days. He hated his life ever since.

Clutching to his shirt so tightly, letting his foot trembled onto the green grass. He was crying, but at the same time hyperventilating. He almost collapsed until a steady hand embraced his fragile body, calming him. (this is so dramatic, pls don't hate me)

"Sung-ie, are you okay? What happened?" The same voice which heretofore scarred him was now worrying over him.

Hearing the nickname Sung-ie been spoken by the creator himself made him feel more alive.

Minho was seriously concerned when he heard the boy he left alone, crying. He tried to reject Jisung because he felt like being toyed by the younger, still, his heart was calling for that one name: Han Jisung.

Trying to cope with his panic attack, Jisung lied, "I t-think the food that I ate was poisoned. So s-sorry." He made a disgusted expression, not knowing exactly what to do at this point.

"Don't be sorry. Be yourself." Minho smiled so beautifully. He's incredibly pretty, but with that smile, he's heavenly.

Minho picked up Jisung's body at ease, then placed him on the nearby bench. Jisung covered his face as Minho picked him up. Jisung was a blushing mess, but little did he know that Minho was also blushing if he didn't cover his face with his stupid hands.

The moment he placed Jisung's body onto the wooden bench, he showered him with his touch. Jisung's breath was starting to become calm and calmer as his fingers moved slyly on his chin, down to his Adam's apple. The younger couldn't get a grip on himself, thus he kept letting out faint noises. Jisung was purring like a cat.

"Should I call Eunwoo for you? You need to rest." Minho lightly poked Jisung's dark eyebags. "You look like a war slave," Minho said, earning a confused look from Jisung. Minho was confused too.

On a daily basis, Jisung would sacrifice anything for him to be able to spend more time in his mansion. This time, though, was different.

Jisung panicked. "No, no, no, no! Anywhere but the damn mansion."

Minho pursed his mouth to a satisfied smirk. Jisung had previously broke Minho's heart by playing tricks on him. Now it's the time for the boy to taste his own medicine. It's payback time. (why do they keep doing this to each other sigh)