37

:)

┉┉

Apparently Tomato Kim is a person, a horrible person to be exact.

Ever since his identity had been made known to the public eyes, Jisung knew that relying on Jaehee was the best idea.

Unlike Jumin, Jaehee was full of consideration, and moreover, patience. Perhaps having her taking over this case was the best choice because of her past experience with this Tomato guy.

A horrible, disgusting liar. That's the content of Tomato Kim. Based on Jaehee's information and some other C&R employees, Tom used to flirt with all the women who worked in C&R at that time, including the most unapproachable Jaehee.

Most of them would quiver in fear as Tom slowly began his action. Well not for Jaehee. She wouldn't waver such flirtatious behavior during business hours. For that matter, he decided to exclude Jaehee from his 'to-do' list.

Later did she know that all the female workers had filed a complaint to the company an eventually resigned themselves. They were sexually harassed by that man, but too afraid to speak up because: One, they've already felt ashamed of themselves. Two, they were scared by the thought of Tom giving them a revenge. Three, they have no proof because Tom had never mark anything on their body, though he had marked them emotionally by humiliating their pride. And four, Tom worked in a high position, right under Jumin Han, which is intimidating.

Enough talking about ketchup, because now it's Minsung time, bitches.

┉┉

Too bad it's Monday again, too bad he had school, too bad he couldn't visit Minho due to those two statements. It's alright because he'd be discharged tonight. Besides, he got to take care of Minho's cats which he found awesome. Jumin, though, couldn't stop smiling just by seeing three beautiful cats inside the mansion.

It's crazy to think that the boy who used to despise cats are now so fond with them. Like a popular enemies to lovers fan fiction's trope, Jisung could write a whole ass fan fiction about his relationship with cats. Too bad nobody ships them.

During his long hours at school, Jisung and his friends had to bear with annoying teachers who wouldn't stop lecturing the students to not waste their time while the teachers themselves just wasted 45 minutes of their time to nag instead of teaching. Talking about ironic. Never he wished for the bell to ring more than today, especially when he had to witness Britney's irritating smug every time she had the chance to turn her head on Jisung's direction. Felix seemed to have noticed it too.

"Bitch, get a life," Felix murmured grudgingly. Too preoccupied in his world to realize that the entire class including the teacher heard him.

The English teacher, Ms. Handcock, suddenly stopped her nagging to stare at Felix's blank expression. The atmosphere changed quickly as Ms. Handcock slowly walked to Felix's seat. The sound of her heels echoed through the classroom, giving out the ASMR kind of feeling just to everyone's satisfaction.

Ms. Handcock crossed her hand, undoubtedly not pleased. "Felix, what did you say?" Her monotonous tone sent chills to Jisung's spine. He's the one who felt nervous when it's ought to be Felix's job, not him.

Upon hearing his own name being called, Felix eyes started to blink rapidly. "You can hear me?" He pointed his index finger to his own face.

"I'm not deaf. Felix, don't you think I didn't notice you zoning out in my class. I know you can speak English better than your friends, but I don't accept such negligent behavior in my class." She adjusted her glasses. "Out of my class! Now!"