39

"There are like six unmanned bedrooms, so feel free to choose whichever you like." Jisung showed Minho each bedrooms while Minho could only stare in awe.

Each bedroom has their own charming point; one has a better view, while the other has bigger mattress. This is the first time Minho had ever felt so torn and so poor at the same time.

Still stuck in his own mind's confusion, a hand brushed on his shoulder, bringing him back to reality. It was Eunwoo's hand, and boy, he was smiling widely, it scared the shit out of Minho.

Lowering his body, he whispered a little too loudly, "Why don't you share a room with Jisung? His bed is big enough for the both of you."

"Huh—what?!" Minho and Jisung whispered-yelled in unison.

"You heard me, lovebirds." Eunwoo gave the two his 'come-on-don't-be-shy-I-know-you-guys-are-whipped-for-each-other-so-you-two-better-stop-hesitating-and-sleep-together' look, although Jisung was the only one who can decipher Eunwoo's ambiguous expression.

"But—"

"No buts, motherfucker. I only accept butts." Eunwoo turned on his sassy queen mode (influenced by Bambam's queen behavior). His fingers were busy twirling the keys. His movements are so professional, thanks to his fingering ability. "Jisung, you don't know how it feels like to clean multiple rooms, do you? Don't you pity all the house workers?"

"Eunwoo, I am your boss," he deadpanned.

"Oh, come on Karen, you won't ever fired me even if I act like a lil' missy because you can't live without me." Eunwoo flipped his bangs, already pushing the two high schoolers to Jisung's bedroom. Jisung swore he could hear The Eve by SEX-O playing on the background, and the scariest thing is that the song didn't fit the situation. It made it worse.

Eunwoo was right. After all, he couldn't live without his butler-like assistant. He couldn't pinpoint whether his relationship with Eunwoo is considered platonic, brotherly, or otherworldly anymore.

Eunwoo is that kind of guy who would babysit you like you're his little baby, play with you like that one neighbor's kid, assist you in a professional manner, but also act like that one friend who promised you not to tell your secret and then pushed your body right to your crush's face, creating a whole kdrama scene. One thing for sure, all the naughty sides of Eunwoo are mainly caused by his dear Jisung.

"Umm..." Minho forcefully stopped Eunwoo's movement. "Actually, I was thinking about going outside."

Jisung placed a hand on his chin. "We have a garden. Do you wanna go there?"

"You have?!" Minho couldn't believe his ears. Damn, I got myself a sugar teddy. "I mean sure." He would never get used to this privilege.

"Follow me." Minho nodded and trailed behind the blonde. From behind, Eunwoo was making various expressions that would disgust the couple. Slowly, their traces were getting far away until it disappeared.

"They are so gonna get married. Screw it, I better look good for their marriage."

┉┉

Staring at the same dark sky, the couple positioned their arses on the wooden bench, not on each other's lap, not yet.

Dark. The sky was dark, but it was beautifully dark. Minho began to understand Changbin's obsession. Below the dark sky, colorful splatters decorate the emptiness. From dark red to the shade of fuzzy lime-colored spheres, the garden looked like those gardens in paintings. In Minho's eyes though, the prettiest artwork was lying on his shoulder.