13

"You okay there?"

A hand slapped Jisung's cheek, but caressed it afterwards. Jisung snapped back to reality as he grimaced by the sudden contact.

"What happened?" He felt like suffering from partial amnesia at this moment.

Minho scratched his head. "You've been staring at my phone for a while and your hands..." He took another glance at his left hand, the one that's been snagged by Jisung's strong grip. "I appreciate your affection but I have to let go of my right hand to slap you. Totally sorry for that."

Filled with embarrassment, Jisung released his grip from Minho's poor hand, cringing at the sight of his own doings. He was holding Minho's hand so tightly that his skin started showing red marks from the prior blood suppression. Poor boy, he thought.

Minho pretended to act physically unhurt. "Free tattoos I see."

"With all due respect, guys, I think it's important to focus on our task than to stare into each other's eyes at this very moment." When Chan announced those words they were aghast. The exact same feeling of being caught red-handed by parents for fapping in the garage.

Now they're forming a circle like how a majestic cult would do when summoning a lost soul.

Silence.

"Yo guys, yesterday I read a really cringe-worthy smut where the dom peed inside the sub for being a slut. That shit was epic. Had me cackling on the floor." Felix couldn't escape his own laughing remembering the sin he committed the day before.

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Do you run track? Because I heard you Relay want his dick." Woojin tee-heed but swatted Seungmin's side profile in reward.

"Ouch! Hyung~ what was that for?" He whined, hands rubbing his beautiful face back and forth.

Woojin sniffed his runny nose. "You need to watch your language! I thought you're the one who's in charge of behaving these kids."

"Yah, Jisung swears every time and nobody scolds him. This is my first time telling a dick joke and the disrespect I'm getting?"

Jisung's inner warrior side was soaring out loud. "I don't make jokes about dicks. I respect them. Don't bring me into the fight." He didn't want to lose the fight.

Felix checked his phone. "But you sent me a dick pict yesterday, telling me it looks like Changbin."

"You don't even know what my dick looks like."

Minho was beyond confused. "Why did you send a dick pict, but most importantly—where did you get it from?"

"Let me see the picture!" Hyunjin grabbed Felix's unsecured phone to take a look at the object that's everyone's mentioned. "It looks like Chan's dick for me." He gave Chan a look, showing the picture to him.

"Uhm, excuse me? That's Jisung's." He spewed those words confidently like a professional genitals detective.

Jisung flipped his puffy hair. "Nah... my dick is expensive. Why would I send a picture of my own dick to my best friend? I'm not like a 'hey, wanna see my dick but no homo tho' type of person."

Felix let out several inhumane noises. "Bro, I'll throw up if you send me your actual dick pict to me." Felix wiped his tears from overbearing laugh syndrome. "Let's just assume it's Jeongin's..."

"Why the fuck are you bringing him into this?!" Seungmin barked back. Woojin kendo chopped him for his dirty mouth.